Got my first injury :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first injury :(

Hello all. I've been lurking for around 2 months while starting out with the JP90 routine. First off, I want to say thank you for all that have contributed to this forum. The information shared here is very helpful and greatly appreciated.

My starting measurements 2 months ago were: BPEL:6.5 EG:5.25 and now BPEL:6.75 EG:5.25
    So I gained .25 in length and nothing in girth. Honestly happy with the .25in increase in length even if it is only a result of EQ. Don't care how I get it, as long as I'm gaining! My flaccid gains are crazy, I didn't bother measuring but just by eye-balling it, my member looks 3 times the flaccid length at times. (mostly after lying down for awhile or when I get up in the morning.) I'm pretty shocked whenever I see it hanging like that, but I think we can all agree that what we really want are erect gains! Nonetheless it's a pretty nice bonus I wasn't expecting. I mostly want length gains but wouldn't mind a little more girth Shooting for 7.5in length (BPEL). My fat pad down there takes away a little more than an inch visually. I've lost 35lbs in the last 3 months with about 10-15lbs more to go, so who knows how much of that plays a roll in how the gains appear or measure out on a ruler.

So on to the title subject and question. After taking a day off I did my warm up as usual with a heating pad. I've got one of those rice filled things for sore muscles, you warm it in the microwave for a minute or so. Anyway I go to stretch out my penis and I notice a bruise on the top of my shaft. It's black, blue and red and about the size of a quarter. Almost round like a quarter too. It's about half an inch from the head. I have no idea when it occurred, I feel as though I would have noticed while taking a piss or something. So I halted PE immediately as you would imagine. If I had to guess, I might of Jelqed too hard on my last session.

I guess the question would be, is there anyone out there that has had an injury like this and how long did you wait until resuming your routine? Do you just wait until the bruise goes away or wait even longer afterwards? I really hate taking time off because I was really starting to enjoy it but at the same time I don't want to break my member. I'm hoping this injury doesn't cause too much of a set back or loss of gains. BTW there was no pain when I first spotted the bruise but I do feel a mild throbbing pain in that area since yesterday.

Hello MrNiceGuy007, and welcome to PEGym!

I have several times had oval and dark purple bruises. They have come from either jelqing or from squeezing. A couple of times they have been rather big, much like you described yours.

To me they have always vanished in no time. In fact, I have just continued jelqing, as to me it has had the bruises (or the trapped blood) to vanish fast.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Best wishes for a rapid recovery!

Comment

Thank you, Ino! I'm just gonna wait it out and be on the safe side. The bruise kinda freaked me out at first but it sounds like it's not as big of a deal as I originally feared it to be.

Comment

I wish you would have joined us sooner!

Whenever I got a bruise I would just spend time massaging the area after a warm up, seemed to always dissipate the collected blood below the surface, sooner than later! Be easy though!

I wish you a speedy recovery buddy!

Welcome to the jungle!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I also let my penis rest at least the first time when I got such a bruise. Wouldn't wish a permanent dark tattoo on the penis. I am quite confident that you will be fine in no time. If you want a more firm opinion, you can take a picture of the bruise and upload it to your personal album here.

Comment

Thank you, Jay! Would you say bruising like that happens to you often?

Comment

Originally posted by MrNiceGuy007 View Post
              Thank you, Jay! Would you say bruising like that happens to you often?
              Thank Cod it doesn't, because when it does, I wish it wouldn't have. It always freaks me out and throws me in panic. Nobody likes a bruised banana!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yeah it doesn't look good. Kind of grateful that I'm not seeing anyone at the moment, wouldn't know how to explain a fat bruise on my penis without confessing to doing PE to a new sex partner. lol

Comment

Ino, I started to take pictures of the bruise to upload and realized the bruise really doesn't look as bad as it did yesterday. I guess you're right, these bruises seem to heal pretty quickly. I'm gonna just kegel in the meantime, no harm in that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNiceGuy007 View Post
                    Yeah it doesn't look good. Kind of grateful that I'm not seeing anyone at the moment, wouldn't know how to explain a fat bruise on my penis without confessing to doing PE to a new sex partner. lol
                    I agree it is hard to explain such a bruise. I guess we are too grown up to blame it on the toilet seat falling down.

Comment

Haha, yeah that explanation probably wouldn't work anymore! I guess since I'm here I've got a question about jelqing. Does it really matter which way your hand is facing when you jelq? For instance I feel more comfortable jelqing the same grip that I use when I masturbate. The instructions on the videos and JP90 have the back of your hand facing up, I tried it that way and it's just awkward to me. Does it really matter which grip you have as long as you are pushing blood up to the glans?

Comment

Working...
                      X