Grith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grith

Hi , im new to this forums my english is not perfect so im going to try to explain my self as good as i can ,
    So im 22 yearold and ive been with my girl for 6 yeats since we were 16 now she always says that she is satisfied from my size but its just to hard for me to belive cuz i know i have a small one down there , by the way
    Its 5.5inch length when erect and 4.5inch is the grith and guys i will be honest ive had so many thoughts about doing surgeries and pmma silicone and all that stuff until i found this website which i think its amazing that i can get my penis bigger with excercising and using the right tools , this problem have been chasing me since i was 14 i never showered in the gym never walked with boxers in my house and my confidence when it comes to sex is low as **** so guys i know i talk alot , i just wanted to ask from your own expiriences how big could it possibly get ? And how long does it take ? And could my penis get even smaller ? Or might effect my erection ? Help 😢

Hello, Fiesta2015! Your size is fine. I am not much bigger. I am telling you....it is all in your head. I promise you that. If you are confident and have some skills - both down there and with your hands/lips.....man, she is on lucky senorita!

How big things might get - both length and size, no one knows. But if you start a routine and remain consistent (which I just can not seem to do - to be brutally honest) then you stand a really good chance of success. And, if nothing else, you will have (potentially) even better EQ (Erection Quality).

Have you started a program?
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
    X