Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen, please do not worry about your size !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen, please do not worry about your size !!!

It seems like lots and lots of guys are worried about their size. And, I totally understand that fear or anxiety. Very likely there has been some traumatic experience in the locker room with the fellas or with a woman who made a snide comment.

Size does not really matter. As long as we are somewhere near 'average' then we should own what the good Lord gave us, come to these forums and enhance things a little bit and be confident that what we have is more than enough and rock some lucky lady's world.

I am here to say that you just need to get hard and stay hard. Period.

Keep in mind that a sexual encounter does not start when you start taking clothes off. It starts well before that. For most women, sex is a very mental thing. Work that angle, master that skill. Man, you will be so far ahead of the curve (pun intended).....

So, work on Penis ENHANCEMENT and have the best cock that you can. Dont worry about the numbers on a ruler. Condition your dick. Work a program for at least 90 days and then start expanding. Spend some time in the Premature Ejaculation forum to understand the progression that each of us follows from erection to orgasm to ejaculation (yes, two separate events.....for most of us, those two happen at pretty much the same time). Master that progression. O - M - G! She will brag to all of her friends about how amazing you are. Whether you have my stats or the mythical 8x6. Honestly, who give a f**k about the numbers.

Be confident. Be sexually confident. Own each experience with your lady.
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Preach !!!!!!
    My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Used the confidence cliché too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Used the confidence cliché too.
        Virtue signaling at its finest.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Still on the fence about confidence... I've been told women love confidence in men my entire life by women who have remained with me inspite of my lack of confidence... Then I've seen short, average-looking dudes get laid on a regular basis because they got game and act like they have ten-inch dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinopio77 View Post
            Still on the fence about confidence... I've been told women love confidence in men my entire life by women who have remained with me inspite of my lack of confidence... Then I've seen short, average-looking dudes get laid on a regular basis because they got game and act like they have ten-inch dicks.
            Here is the point "got game and act". Having normal confidence is one thing but the type of confidence described is the provence of acting .

Comment

Give the guy a break he's a good guy and just trying to help all those that have terrible anxiety about their penis size. So just mock him yeah. Nice guys. Very nice. And he is right.
              8-10-2017:
              6.7x4.8
              NOW:
              7x5

log

Comment

"Money is not important" sentence earns different meanings by who said that. -a poor guy or a rich guy-?
                Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
                  "Money is not important" sentence earns different meanings by who said that. -a poor guy or a rich guy-?
                  Money attracts bitches not women IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by groovy View Post
                    so big dicks too
                    women is different than a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by groovy View Post
                      I wonder which pink world are you living in?Does a rich man deserve only bitches because he is rich or does a woman have to prefer poor guys because she is not a bitch?

Originally posted by iamchrno View Post
                      so big dicks too
                      women is different than a bitch
                      I think a woman deserve rich and well endowed guy more then a bitch.

My point was if a hung guy says penis size is not important it has more meaning because he already has a big penis and he knows pros and cons of having a big penis but it is not same for the average or small guy.Speaking with having it and speaking without having it are not the same.
                      Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Penis size doesn't matter. There are no upsides or downsides. These are all mind games we play with ourselves.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
                          I wonder which pink world are you living in?Does a rich man deserve only bitches because he is rich or does a woman have to prefer poor guys because she is not a bitch?
                          I'm not saying woman didn't deserve rich guy but i'm saying money also attracts woman who only cares about his money not him. I agree that woman won't go with poor, lazy, guy.

Comment

Many poor lazy men get ladies. All types are getting ladies. It is harder to get ladies if you don't get out there and speak to ladies.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I guess you're right. But were I live - cocky altitude and money dominates, so that's why I have a such view.

Comment

Working...
                              X