Relieved or Encouraged? Baffled About My PI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relieved or Encouraged? Baffled About My PI's

Just started PE using an extender and mixing in light jelqing to increase blood flow. Anyhow, I was reading here on PI's (fantastic) after I recently woke up with significantly decreased EQ and a smaller glans size after extending. Yikes. After my first session, of about an hour and change plus breaks, I also woke up with a smaller glans but my morning wood-EQ was diamond hard (until I tried inducing manually). It took a couple days for strong, manual EQ and normal glans size to return. Stretched a second and third time for a couple hours each, now using the default length on the extender and strapping in beneath the glans--unlike the first time. Took breaks. My glans was the usual size and my EQ was really improving. Took a couple days off. Feeling cockier now, I added a quarter inch of length to the extender and strapped in for about four hours or so with no breaks (such a pain in the ass to strap in at a higher length). Next morning my EQ sucked! Even my morning wood-EQ was wobbly, about 65% hard maybe, and semi-soft. My glans was also slightly smaller. Again. Huh?? Tried jerking off to restore my glans shape but it didn't quite work. That night I tried again, incorporating some light massaging and jelqing. Normal glans size returned somewhat but the EQ just wasn't there. My dick felt achy and tender to the touch and wouldn't remain hard. I left it alone, planning on waiting as long as needed for my EQ to return. But the very next morning I wake up and... my EQ is great. It's fucking great. Huh?! Not off the charts, in that my dick still feels a bit raw, but the firmness and size of my erection is better than ever; my girth is at its highest point, and consistently so. My girth is usually 5", dipping below or over at times; right now my girth is consistently over, around 5.3", which is very rare for me. Length remains the same. But it's really the girth and EQ that surprised me...I wonder if I've experienced complex PI's? In that negative PI's can eventually translate into positive PI's? I was simply waiting (hoping) for my normal EQ and size to return before I started stretching again, not this. My dick looks good to me right now, even though it still feels a bit tender. So my question is, when should I return to stretching? Should I use this improved EQ and girth as an indicator that it's ok to start again and that I'm doing something right? Or maybe hold off for a couple more days and start slow again? Should I feel relieved or encouraged...? I haven't given up on extending but kinda baffled by these results.

Or maybe hold off for a couple more days and start slow again?
    Yes.

Should I feel relieved or encouraged...?
    Both!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Ha. Ok. Gracias!

Comment

De nada!

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
        X