Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about PE

I'd like to start with exercises but i've some doubts:

How many risks there are? I mean, if i don't do it correctly, how many high is the possibility that i hurt myself?

How long it takes before i start to see the results?

I want to increase length (if it is possible, without decrease girth, and maybe even try to increase that too later). What is the routine?

Originally posted by username9 View Post

How many risks there are? I mean, if i don't do it correctly, how many high is the possibility that i hurt myself?

I want to increase length (if it is possible, without decrease girth, and maybe even try to increase that too later). What is the routine?
    I myself am pretty new to this but I've been a lurker for a long time. I believe most people would agree that a good place to start is a beginners routine like jp90 or similar. Injuries can be prevented if you listen to your body and understand that this is a marathon and not a sprint and you can't rush it. Don't push your penis past it's limits. If you follow the instructions in the jp90 routine and listen to you pi's then you shouldn't get injured. If you do get an Injury be sure that it is completely healed before continuing PE. Everyone is different when it comes to "how long it will take" but I would expect you would make some measureable gains from the beginners routine and also improve the overall health of your penis which is the most important thing. Increasing length will not decrease girth. Many length targeted excercises may actually increase girth also. If you're targeting length then focus on stretches and low erection jelqs. But seriously give the beginners routine a try, it will help condition your penis so injury is less likely once you move to advanced excercises and also give you some gains while doing so. Once you see actual gains it will definitely motivate you to continue. The important thing to remember is listen to your body,don't rush it, and penis health is more important than penis size. There's no point in having a 10 incher if it doesn't work.
    You can't get better if you don't try
    09/1/17: bpel:5.9--nbpel:4.6--Eg:4.6
    Ultimate goal is 7.25bpel X 5.75Eg

Comment

Originally posted by username9 View Post

In two and a 3/4 years of PE I have only have one small injury. I burst a blood vessel. And that was do to my own inattention.

It took me 6 months to see results, but once you do, it's great.

Increasing length is possible. Just because you increase length does not mean girth goes away.

Lots of good routines around. It does not make sense for other people to give you a routine. You will need to tailor a routine to your own body, time and goals. Look at the START HERE link up on the left.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hey username!

Glad to see that you want to be an active member of the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers. The
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X