Need some tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some tips

Been suffering from PE for over 15yrs. It had ruined my relationship life. So I'm starting to do kegel and reverse kegel exercise. When doing regular kegel, I feel like my anus pulling in and front region pull up. Am I doing it right ? Is this a good routine. 50 reps of kegel( few second holds), 50 reps on reverse and kegel(few second holds) everyday and rest days on weekends. Should I add any other workout to it?

Hey Coolguy!

Welcome to the Guy.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

I suggest you check out the PE Forum and read through the threads. What you fee when kegeling is what I feel when kegeling.

If you also want to add a little size to your dick, is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.

Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Search 'Minuteman's Dry Orgasm Guide'. Follow the routine mentioned in it.
      7BootyK's Progress Log
      | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
      09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

The following may be of help to you:

Extreme Stamina Training
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X