beginner here. pain felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner here. pain felt

Hi everyone. So i started jelqing last week using jp's beginner routine. All is well but there is a sharp pain during the first few jelqs but then it subsides and i can go on with the routine regularly. Should i continue? thanks

Maybe you're applying too much pressure or jelqing at a high erection %?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by carlosstegall768 View Post
      Hi everyone. So i started jelqing last week using jp's beginner routine. All is well but there is a sharp pain during the first few jelqs but then it subsides and i can go on with the routine regularly. Should i continue? thanks
      Try to do a strong warm-up first, and then when you start with the jelqing, dont apply too much pressure the first 20-30 strokes (or as many as many warmup strokes you need). See if that makes a difference and please let us know if its still a problem
      My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Try to apply pressure as though you were smoothing a stick of butter without breaking the stick of butter.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          Try to apply pressure as though you were smoothing a stick of butter without breaking the stick of butter.
          Man, I know youre supposed to apply light pressure but whenever I dry jelq at 90% I use a good amount of force so that I can see the veins..
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Not as a beginner. Shouldn't be much pressure and definitely shouldn't be at 90%.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

NEVER jelq through pain!

Before you begin any training, Please Read First
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X