No announcement yet.

Newbe wanting to make my member bigger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbe wanting to make my member bigger.

Hi all. I am completly new to all this.
    Just after some advise on what to do and where to start.
    I have an erect legnth of 5.5 inches and erect girth of 4 inches. Its starting make me feel insecure about myself. It doesnt bother my long term partner at all.
    Ive just brought myself a bathmate x30 and seem to be struggling with it.
    Would be made up if i could make it to 6x4.5
    Any help please guys.

Welcome to the forum
    most people start withe the jp90 routine to get conditioned
    you could use the bathmate to warm up and warm down with a medium pressure
    trim you hair to get a better seal
    using the scale which isn't very accurate pump to you bpel semi erect for 5 minutes
    then do some basic stretches and some jelqs in 5 directions for 30 seconds each
    then the bathmate again to warm down
    good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Maggot View Post
      Welcome to the forum
      most people start withe the jp90 routine to get conditioned
      you could use the bathmate to warm up and warm down with a medium pressure
      trim you hair to get a better seal
      using the scale which isn't very accurate pump to you bpel semi erect for 5 minutes
      then do some basic stretches and some jelqs in 5 directions for 30 seconds each
      then the bathmate again to warm down
      good luck

God bless that legendary movie <3

Comment

(your pic)

and welcome man, i think it is a good idea to try out stretching and jelqs aswell. All manual

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

The best place for you to begin is to go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines that can be found in there to start off with. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is a popular one that many begin with. Stay dedicated, consistent and patient and you will reach your goals.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Stellaboy!

Welcome to the Gym.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you ive been meaning to look into doing it for a while. Ive done a little reading but its always good to get reasurance from some experienced people.

Comment

Is my goal achievable? Do many people actually get permanant results. Do many people get good gains from the jp90?

Comment

Originally posted by Stellaboy View Post
                  Is my goal achievable? Do many people actually get permanant results. Do many people get good gains from the jp90?
                  Just started 2 weeks ago with JP90. I can already feel that my EQ (erection quality) is much much better than before. Dick feels thicker too.

The big change I notice is that my dick feels fuller when flaccid. My tool used to be in turtle mode all the time so it's a huge change for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GradBear View Post
                    Just started 2 weeks ago with JP90. I can already feel that my EQ (erection quality) is much much better than before. Dick feels thicker too.

The big change I notice is that my dick feels fuller when flaccid. My tool used to be in turtle mode all the time so it's a huge change for me.
                    THOSE^^^are all +++PI's! CONGRATZ! Keep on TUGGIN'!

Comment

Your goal is easily achievable. As I mentioned before, If you are dedicated you will reach your goal and more. Tug away, ask questions and enjoy, we are here to help.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes, it can be done. How long will it take? Nobody exactly knows because everyone is different. Go slow.

I found a solid routine which was 2 on, 1 off with light jelq and stretching - and the person who did this for 2 years gained 2 inches.

I've gained about an inch in a few months - crazy. But I paid in stretch marks from hanging.
                        Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
                        Curr: ?
                        Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Your goal is very achievable. Welcome to the gym.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ive been at the bathmate for a week now. Started the jp90 2 days ago and ive noticed the turtles creeping out of its shell and starting to hang better lol.
                            Hoping it works well for me.
                            How long do your daily routines take?

Comment

Working...
                            X