Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you normally feel after your exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you normally feel after your exercises?

I was doing some stretches and jelqs and felt a bit of ache in the penis shaft near the base of the penis. I wouldn't class it as actual pain, just an ache. What do you normally feel after a workout. Do you feel anything at all? Just wanted to know what was normal.

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
    I was doing some stretches and jelqs and felt a bit of ache in the penis shaft near the base of the penis. I wouldn't class it as actual pain, just an ache. What do you normally feel after a workout. Do you feel anything at all? Just wanted to know what was normal.
    Yep. That exactly. Means you've reached fatigue and perfectly normal as long as there is no pain.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      Yep. That exactly. Means you've reached fatigue and perfectly normal as long as there is no pain.
      Reaching fatigue? Is that bad? Should I lay off a little bit, or am I meant to reach fatigue in a session? I'm very new to this. Thanks.

Comment

no pain no gain
        8-10-2017:
        6.7x4.8
        NOW:
        7x5

log

Comment

Fatigue without pain is the perfect result of effective PE. It means you're stretching the ligaments & hopefully the smooth muscles along your penis shaft as well. If you begin to have an "internal itch" in a few days you just can't seem to scratch (along your shaft internally), that's also an EXCELLENT sign you're augmenting the tunica and fascia layers which is causing cellular division (healing) resulting in more length & girth. In other words...YOU'RE BEGINNING TO GROW YOUR PENIS!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            If you begin to have an "internal itch" in a few days you just can't seem to scratch (along your shaft internally), that's also an EXCELLENT sign you're augmenting the tunica and fascia layers which is causing cellular division (healing) resulting in more length & girth. In other words...YOU'RE BEGINNING TO GROW YOUR PENIS!
            Could that also be described as a "tingling" sensation? That's what I get sometimes. I read somewhere that's a bad indicator, but I'm getting other positive indicators throughout so I'm hoping that it's actually good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Quest For Girth View Post
              Could that also be described as a "tingling" sensation? That's what I get sometimes. I read somewhere that's a bad indicator, but I'm getting other positive indicators throughout so I'm hoping that it's actually good.
              I have the tingling sensation too and I evaluate it as a good indicator, because I get other good PI's along with it. keep on stretching my fellow Scandinavian!
              My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

You might call it "tingling" I suppose, mine feels like an itch, like you get when a wound or cut is healing internally. Maybe you "Scando's" describe it differently! Sounds like a positive Indicator to me as long as all other penis signals are good!

Comment

Your initial sessions should leave your penis feeling refreshed and pumped.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X