Is a 1 inch gain realistic ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a 1 inch gain realistic ?

A standard 5.5 inches here and would like to take that up a notch. I guess when I am really aroused I could be a 5.8 when I am really going for it with the Mrs. on a long sesh I notice a bit more width and length (probably from my pull balls back when banging technique)

If you jelq and what not is a 1 inch gain fantasy land ?

When pull the balls back and squeeze a bit at shaft base (lock some blood in and expand the helmet a bit, actually a follow on intercourse technique from when I used to jelq/stretch and pull it out a bit) I am fairly sure Mrs. feels it, even makes a bit more noise. So a bit of extra girth and a 1 inch extra would probably be plenty enough. Just wondering 1 inch length and any girth amount is realistic from basic jelqs etc.

Any reports on actual gains from basics techniques really appreciated.

Just trying to be the best I can without injury or getting too obsessed.
    Testingitout
    Last edited by Testingitout; 09-11-2017, 09:30 AM.

1 inch is reasonable, but past that it can be more difficult. Although 2 inches is usually a common long term goal, it is very rare and it is usually the ultimate max for anyone who didn't have ED to begin with. I think 1.5 is usually a more common max length gain for people, which, even them can still present a challenge.
    You're really just going to have to try it for yourself. I gained girth really easily and still have yet to acquire any length gains. It all depends on physiology aside from your routine and technique. IMO
    HansTwilight
    Retired Moderator
    PE Gym Editor
    Member of the Month Jan 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by HansTwilight; 09-11-2017, 09:38 AM.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Welcome to the GYM! Many guys here realize up to 1" gains in their initial 90 day conditioning program (JP90) from improved EQ and manual stretches / jelqs. You may be one of them, too! BEGIN by READING ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar. There you'll discover EVERYTHING you need to know about Gym membership, lingo we use, posting protocols, exercises, conditioning your penis and SAFETY in PE! Start a daily journal in the progress forum and post to it daily to stay motivated, develop an excellent record of PE that works for you, plus, you'll get feedback from other members to help you in your PE journey! Glad you joined us!~ HAPPY TUGGIN'!

Comment

That is very inspiring, thanks Hans ! I just spotted the stuff about hanging as well. That seems interesting. If anyone has a good quality hanger recommendation I would be interested.

Comment

Thanks Jock ! You know.. 1/2 an inch would be a happy day.

Comment

Why you don`t want stretches?I think 1 inch is more then realistic goal.Many people here got over 1 inch gains,me included.
            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by Testingitout View Post
              That is very inspiring, thanks Hans ! I just spotted the stuff about hanging as well. That seems interesting. If anyone has a good quality hanger recommendation I would be interested.
              Bib hanger or the LG Hanger. I would go with LG because it is safer. Hanging is risky and I would recommend doing manual stretches first, they are free.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Yes true start off with stretches : ) That should be fine will read up on it all !

Comment

Hey Testingitout!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

A conditioned dick responds better to devices. accordingly, It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Keep in mind that PE gains often take time to achieve. Though I gained about one inch in length and girth. It took over five years.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
                  not2big
                  Senior Super Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by not2big; 09-11-2017, 12:53 PM.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hmmm I dont think so

Comment

Definitely start with stretches... JP90 look it up
                      I gained a half an inch easily probably 6 weeks in
                      (great EQ quality + actual length gains) and then barely started hanging.
                      If I would've stuck with stretching and jelqing I for sure would've got my first inch faster.
                      My Journey!
                      04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                      NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                      BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                      MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

There was a guy on this forum who did basic stretching and jelqing for 2 years and gained 2+ inches.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

He did 2 days on and 1 day off. I'm following this routine, only with slightly more aggressive pulling and very gentle jelqing. It works.
                        Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
                        Curr: ?
                        Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Testingitout View Post

If you jelq and what not is a 1 inch gain fantasy land ?
                          Not at all. I gained 1.5 over two years. Various stretches and jelqing.
                          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                          Thread
                          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Here's are details from some of our best gaining clients: Client Study with statistics and graphs
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

1 inch is very possible.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X