Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis oil for healing

Hey Crew,

Still new to PE and my unit is still not very conditioned so red spots happen(i warm up a lot) and lately i have gotten a slight red blemish on my gland (hardly noticeable but...still), very small. I also get red spots/blemish if the girl works my unit to hard without lube just below the glands on the shaft.

Any advice for creams or oils that can toughen my unit up or heal it faster.

Cheers

I prefer coconut oil.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Coconut oil, cocoa butter and mineral oil are all-natural lubes that soften skin, are good for PE, and have natural healing & anti-fungal properties that are healthy, especially for sensitive skin, like on our penis's.

Comment

All the above are good for most, but I found it more comfortable with baby oil actually never ever dries out (at least not the one I use), and is also without all kinds of perfumes and additives.
        My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Keep something handy for her to use as lube. Heck, even spit is better than going dry. Chaffing isn't something you notice until well after it's too late.
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG

Comment

The above suggestions are great; however, for more severe damage, vitamin E oil works better and faster.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X