Need Your help Concerning Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your help Concerning Girth

Ok, I've been doing PE for about three weeks. I started off quite slowly just doing 2x basic stretches in 5 directions, and then 25 jelqs. Have now increased jelqs to 40 before i'll do JP90 in a couple weeks time. Anyway, I have seemed to of lost girth, about 0.2. I can see it's skinnier. My P.I signs are very good. My erections are better than they have ever been, and I feel like my penis in flaccid state is more elastic, more stretchy as before my bpfel was not much different from bpel. What's causing me to lose girth? Is there anything I can do to increase girth. I want to add an inch on length and also an inch on girth, but if I get to .5-.75 girth, then that'll be brilliant aswell. My stretches are done in flaccid state and jelqs I'm having trouble sustaining any form of erection, so that's probably at about 40-50% erection. I'm feeling good apart from the girth. I'm loving PE and I'm loving this community on this forum. Thanks for all the advice.

Instead of doing hundreds of jelqs..I just do one jelq at a time and try to hold it at the end for 20-30 seconds or until the pressure builds up
    Then repeat. So I do under 25 jelqs. I believe doing hundreds of jelqs allows
    for sloppiness in technique and possible injury. Better to do a lower
    volume.
    professor 09
    Last edited by professor 09; 09-12-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by professor 09 View Post
      Instead of doing hundreds of jelqs..I just do one jelq and try to hold it at the end for 20-30 seconds or until the pressure becomes painful.
      Then repeat.
      Please don't listen to this guy. Some of the vets will answer your questions once they see this.

Comment

Yeah I mispoke..you really should never feel pain...especially as a beginner.
        I edited it.

Comment

It's not uncommon to show a bit less in girth when your new to this. Even though your PI's are good your dong is being tasked.

After your next two day break you should see a plumper, happier hog. You didn't lose any girth. You may be overworking just a bit. A rest will do you well.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X