girth question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girth question

guys i am 20yrs,5.5 inch x 4 girth,did someone from u have sex with same stats?how it was,its rly too small girth?

No need to worry about girth or overall penis size as long as it is above the average 4.7 length.
    For girth there are many sexual techniques you can do to get over that and also certain sex positions with your partner.

Comment

If you think your girth is too small, click on "start here" and start doing something about it. It isn't gonna make a difference how many guys have the same size as you if every time you look at your penis, you want a bigger one.

Comment

Originally posted by nickfury1 View Post
        guys i am 20yrs,5.5 inch x 4 girth,did someone from u have sex with same stats?how it was,its rly too small girth?
        Your girth is below average, but don't sweat it.
        Start with the JP90 routine and once conditioned move onto girth focused exercises.
        09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
        04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
        03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Also, for example.

I typically sit around 5.0 girth, I used a device to be 5.3 and my girlfriend preferred my 5.0 size in that instance.

Size matters WAY more to us men than it does to women.

If you are feeling insecure, get good at oral and I am sure you will find a woman who will be completely satisfied.
          09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
          04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
          03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
            Also, for example.

I typically sit around 5.0 girth, I used a device to be 5.3 and my girlfriend preferred my 5.0 size in that instance.

Size matters WAY more to us men than it does to women.

If you are feeling insecure, get good at oral and I am sure you will find a woman who will be completely satisfied.
            Totally right. Guys forget that it is not all about you or your penis, it is about your girlfriend or women you're choosing. Different women have different vaginas shape..length..also previous relationships that effects that. If you have a small or average penis, search for women with smaller size smaller vaginas, you'll ask how can that be figured..well there are some sites that talk about it..Or you can discover it after first time sex..or if you find her open minded and chilly yiu can simply ask even if in a humor way..

Or you can simply go after virgins

Be a better lover and you'll satisfy many women.

Comment

Working...
            X