Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sex / masturbation prevents gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much sex / masturbation prevents gains?

Hi Guys,

I joined a couple of years ago and stopped out of lazyness
    Recently I've restarted and doing the JP90 routine and traction wrapping with cohesive gauze to keep the stretch for a few hours per day.

I'm in a trinogamous relationship with two very nice girls, but with that comes various demands and natural tendencies. Firstly I usually masturbate / have sex in combination on average 2-3 times a day.

To add to the fun I am trying to keep my PE stuff a surprise as I want to see if they notice (sort of to gauge "do people *only* notice your PE if you deliberately mention it etc").

I'm sure they're going to mess around and discover the wrap or the bathmate I just bought at some point anyway which is going to be an amusing conversation if/when that happens... because nothing good ever came from saying "HEY DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

I've seen conflicting info on this and wondered if you have to avoid a certain amount of sexual gratification to gain?

Thanks!
    Starting stats: Aug 3rd 2017

BPEL: 7.6"
    EG: 5.75" At widest point

Flaccid Length: 5"
    FG: 4.5"
    ------------------------------------------
    Goals:

BPEL: 9 NAUTICAL MILES but I'll take what I can get!
    EG: Same as now 5.75, maybe 6" tops

BPFL 6"
    FG: 5.25"

Meh I wouldn't worry.

Comment

If you touch it more than 2 times a day (not counting PE) it falls off.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I see, if it falls of can I rent it out to those in need?

Haha in all seriousness I found other posts and it basically just looks like a definite "nobody knows"

Goals:

BPFL 6"

Comment

So why are you worrying?

Comment

I hadn't initially seen those posts, but I was looking to see if there was some sort of definitive and objective chart that anyone knew of or any sort of scientifically collated data that may show how many times correlates to a % gain or loss in gains.

It's not so much a worry, but as I'm starting out I didn't want it to be the case that I am giving in to penile nicities too often to gain anything

Goals:

BPFL 6"

Comment

Vigorous sexual activity is perhaps the best form of "exercise" for raising EQ- which corresponds to greater potential size gains when combined with enlargement work. Edging/Stop and Starts come in at a fair second.

Frivolous
              masturbation (especially if performed quickly and furtively) can lead to negative conditioning and a depleted libido.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X