Stretching intensity/technique for ligs and tunica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching intensity/technique for ligs and tunica

So doing the basic 5 way stretch, I only feel tension in my ligs. I don't feel any tension in the shaft/tunica. I tried gripping below glans to stretch and i barely feel any pull in the ligs, let alone the tunica. So I usually grab midshaft and usually kind a tilt my glans upward, for use as an anchor during stretching. The only stretch I feel in the shaft is when doing tunica tugs which is supposedly a more advanced routine that must be waited on until conditioned.

Also intensity-wise, I gradually pull at a moderate-high intensity (right before I feel pain), and I feel elongation and slight tingling in the ligs. I also started stretchng downwards for 1 min per set instead of 30.

So I guess my question is: should I keep doing what I'm doing? Should I worry about tunica gains later and focus on ligs for now?

I notice that as I progress through my stretching sets, I feel less of a stretch and rather get a dull feeling in my ligs; I then increase the intensity to feel the stretch, even to the point where I start losing my grip. I feel like I have no choice but to up the intensity because a "light stretch" renders no feeling as I progress through my sets, and I hear lighter is better to prevent fast plateus and lig toughening.

Also, is the dull feeling in the ligs fatigue?

I'm currently doing tunica tugs in my routine and I feel you. Basic stretches feels like you pull the skin sometimes, but they should stretch your ligs. But tunica tugs should be done after the 2-3 months line. Its just to be sure you're ready.

for example, take this situation:

After 2-3 months of doing your current routine consistently, you haven't gained. Then you know two things FOR SURE;
    1) You are conditioned enough to try new stuff (slowly progressing)
    2) You now know that the basic stretches doesn't do much for you.

And then you can go to the good stuff.

this situation has actually happened to me, but no worries because it teaches you to be more aware of PE and by that way you learn.

What type of penis are you? EQ 10/10 before P.E? BPSFL<BPEL?
    My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Type if penis: high erection angle, high exit point, penis rests on balls, low LOT (if it matters). I think my EQ improved after PE but only due to jelqs and less masturbation. My stretched flaccid length<erect length.

Comment

Originally posted by lbob975 View Post
        Type if penis: high erection angle, high exit point, penis rests on balls, low LOT (if it matters). I think my EQ improved after PE but only due to jelqs and less masturbation. My stretched flaccid length<erect length.
        From what I've heard at the forum the general consensus of having great EQ before PE, BPSFL<BPEL might signal a tight/strong tunica which is not a bad thing in general. But in P.E it can be difficult to gain if you're not focusing on the tunica at times.

I'm telling you this because I'm the same type you are, High erection angle etc ( Besides my EQ was 100% before PE), and I did not gain my Jelqs and basic stretches. I tried that, but didn't work. But my conditioning got better.

So if I were you, I would continue to gain conditioning and after some time, jump into the exercises which will stretch your tunica, UNLESS you gain with what you are doing now of course

My point is, pay attention to your penis type. It might save you a lot of time through your trial and error phase

Comment

Originally posted by yebber View Post
          From what I've heard at the forum the general consensus of having great EQ before PE, BPSFL<BPEL might signal a tight/strong tunica which is not a bad thing in general. But in P.E it can be difficult to gain if you're not focusing on the tunica at times.

I'm telling you this because I'm the same type you are, High erection angle etc ( Besides my EQ was 100% before PE), and I did not gain my Jelqs and basic stretches. I tried that, but didn't work. But my conditioning got better.

So if I were you, I would continue to gain conditioning and after some time, jump into the exercises which will stretch your tunica, UNLESS you gain with what you are doing now of course

My point is, pay attention to your penis type. It might save you a lot of time through your trial and error phase
          What about ligament gains? Did you have a high exit point like me? Does having a tight tunica hinder ligament gains?

Comment

What about ligament gains? Did you have a high exit point like me? Does having a tight tunica hinder ligament gains?

I dont know about that though, someone with more knowledge on ligs should jump into this conversation.
            When you say 'high exit point' what do you mean?

I hope you will gain from basic stretching though, because they are fun to do

Comment

I dont know about that though, someone with more knowledge on ligs should jump into this conversation.
              When you say 'high exit point' what do you mean?

I hope you will gain from basic stretching though, because they are fun to do
              Look where your penis exits from your pubic bone. Use this link for reference:

http://www.bibhanger.com/images/Exitpointscropped.jpg

The higher the dot, the tighter the ligs are and the more inner penis there is. By stretching the ligs, the inner penis is "peeled", and is revealed out of your body. Thus, your penis will exit lower.
              Lemme know what your exit point is.
              Did you gain any length by stretching your tunica btw?

Comment

Look where your penis exits from your pubic bone. Use this link for reference:

http://www.bibhanger.com/images/Exitpointscropped.jpg

The higher the dot, the tighter the ligs are and the more inner penis there is. By stretching the ligs, the inner penis is "peeled", and is revealed out of your body. Thus, your penis will exit lower.
                Lemme know what your exit point is.
                Did you gain any length by stretching your tunica btw?

Cool thanks! I'm somewhere between the green and the blue dot. So i would guess a centered exit point.

I just started going hard in on the tunica with Tunica tugs, Bundled stretches and Mandingo stretches, So its way too early to say. But I will contact you after 1-2 months or something like that. It might benefit you since it looks like we are close to the same in type.
                Would you say you are 100% the green dot?

Comment

Cool thanks! I'm somewhere between the green and the blue dot. So i would guess a centered exit point.

I just started going hard in on the tunica with Tunica tugs, Bundled stretches and Mandingo stretches, So its way too early to say. But I will contact you after 1-2 months or something like that. It might benefit you since it looks like we are close to the same in type.
                  Would you say you are 100% the green dot?
                  I'm also between the green and blue. Supposedly, we have potential for lig gains...I just don't know whether the tunica can be a limiting factor. I'll also let you know in a month or two.

Comment

I'm also between the green and blue. Supposedly, we have potential for lig gains...I just don't know whether the tunica can be a limiting factor. I'll also let you know in a month or two.

that would be appreciated. Tunica might be a limiting factor since its a large part of the penis, dont really know.

BUMP for others joining the thread BUMP BUMP. Anyone know if the tunica is a limiting factor to ligament gains?

Comment

that would be appreciated. Tunica might be a limiting factor since its a large part of the penis, dont really know.

BUMP for others joining the thread BUMP BUMP. Anyone know if the tunica is a limiting factor to ligament gains?
                      Tunica and fascia have no effect on ligaments. The limiting factors of tunica & fascia are somewhat related to length, but especially to girth, because they form a layered sheath around the penis. Ligaments will only stretch to release more of the inner penis, so you'll only gain length from your ligaments by stretching them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Tunica and fascia have no effect on ligaments. The limiting factors of tunica & fascia are somewhat related to length, but especially to girth, because they form a layered sheath around the penis. Ligaments will only stretch to release more of the inner penis, so you'll only gain length from your ligaments by stretching them out.

Thanks. So if a man is not gaining from tunica work AND ligament work, does it mean that the inner penis is not significant enough AND the tunica is too tight?

Comment

Working...
                        X