A Few Questions of a Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions of a Beginner

Hi everyone. I get to the questions quickly.

-My penis size is 5,9 inches (15 cm) and I wanna make it 7,5 (19 cm). I have started jelqing routine. How many times do I have to do this in a week?
    -Is it possible reach my goal in two months?
    -Can I masturbate after jelqing?
    -How can I warm down my penis after jelqing? Cold water will be good?
    -I go to the gym three days a week. Do these two different exercise (body and penis) interact with each other?

Extra infos:
    My weight is 130 Ibs (59kg) and my height is 6 feet (183 cm). I'm having trouble with gaining weight.

start slowly.
    i think there are a lot of FAQ threads here. do some researchs.

unlikely.
    could take few months, if you 're very lucky... a couple off years, and consider yourself equally lucky . or never.

you can edge.
    some people masturbate and cum too. I suggest to cum few hours later. but that's my 2 cents.

no, warm up with hot water. some people, to stimulate circulation, use hot and cold water. but in my opinion you have to warm down in a way that your penis doesn't turtle.

not necessary. but an healty life style including gym, is good for circulation.
    If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

We can't answer about your goals. We don't even know your goals. Lezotelli gave good answers.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey Max!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Your goal is a bit high. It took me about five years to gain an inch, but each guy gains differently.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X