Bent Cock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent Cock

Hope this is the correct forum. About 3 months ago, while masturbating, I strongly bent my penis to the side. I have done this many times, as it feels good just before I finish. The problem is now it has a banana bend to the right. I have looked on Google, but it does not hurt, or is there any bruising only a bend, that I want to go away. Does anyone know how to fix it? I bought a pump, but it is not fixing it.

Thanks
    Doc

Yes you in the right place, Jelqing with your left hand should help along with some stretching exercises should with luck over the coming months get you straight again as long as you do them right.

NOWHARD MOTM

Comment

That is what I have been trying. I try to bend it in the opposite direction every time I jack off but it did not seem to help, I guess I need to have more patience. The good news is that it does not hurt..What do you think about a vacuum pump?

Comment

A cylinder & pump would likely apply the same force to all parts of the shaft. You would need a tighter fitting cylinder to pull more on the length, to have some effect. (re:banana bend)
        Perhaps continue the jelqing research, and research extenders.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X