bathmate/jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bathmate/jelqing

Hi guys I been in and out of the loop for awhile. I started back in 2014 for a few months lost interest and stopped. I now have been ready to get back this time I bought a device the bath mate. Now for me my goal is 8 x 6 I'm now a 7 x 5.2. I'm gonna jelq an stretch along with bath mate. Does this sound like a OK routine?

Long time it has been. Never got a reply on this thread, wondering if this sounds good.

Wk 1: s2s stretches 100reps, 10 min bm pump, s2s stretches 100 reps.

Adding a 100 reps weekly to s2s stretching and 5 mins weekly to bm pump. Will follow a 2 on 1 off schedule?

Comment

Consistency is key
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Hello strokeking

ur routine sounds fine, but pretty intense if you're just starting out!
        i suggest you do:
        5 minutes - pumping
        2 minutes - jelqing
        5 minutes - pumping
        2 minutes - jelqing
        first week and then work your way up for more intense routine

i personally do 12 min flaccid pump(started out with 6min) then 5minute jelq, firegoat roll, helicopter shake on 4th week. on 5th week i start over with pump time but go in semi erect, next month again same thing with full erect.
        Just find something that fits u, but start out slow, the bathmate is very powerful

Comment

That looks ok.

I would add warm-up and jelqing.

Depending on the indicators, I would adjust (less time/repetition/intensity).
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
            Hello strokeking

ur routine sounds fine, but pretty intense if you're just starting out!
            i suggest you do:
            5 minutes - pumping
            2 minutes - jelqing
            5 minutes - pumping
            2 minutes - jelqing
            first week and then work your way up for more intense routine

i personally do 12 min flaccid pump(started out with 6min) then 5minute jelq, firegoat roll, helicopter shake on 4th week. on 5th week i start over with pump time but go in semi erect, next month again same thing with full erect.
            Just find something that fits u, but start out slow, the bathmate is very powerful
            I thought the bathmate was supposed to be done for 15mins starting out thats why i opted to do 10 mins. I was looking for a length routine first thats why i left jelqing out. I was gonna incorporate a stretching routine. Thought using the bm would help expand the tissue giving better stretching ability. Yes the bathmate is very powerful. I was doing 15 mins on the max suction without feeling pain then i would edge afterwards. I had this huge bulging vein that would pop up while edging an start to like start squiggling up an it kind of hurt but i know veins are good but there should be no pain.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
              That looks ok.

I would add warm-up and jelqing.

Depending on the indicators, I would adjust (less time/repetition/intensity).
              I was looking for a length routine first, would you still jelq? I know jelqing is mainly targeting girth. So i was thinking a maual stretching routine

Comment

Working...
              X