How to gain GIRTH without much LENGTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to gain GIRTH without much LENGTH

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and this is my first thread.
    The situation is simple: I'm already 8.5" long by 5.5" in girth. It looks too long and slender. I'd like to gain 1 extra inch in girth from the base all the way to the middle of the shaft, and a larger glans, all while staying at or below 9" in length.
    I know it sounds like "first world problems", but I'd really like to achieve a more proportionate penis, and most methods I'm reading here seem to be targetting length.
    Any tips for a beginner will be appreciated.

You've got enviable measurements for a new poster here at PEGym, but welcome to the Gym and the exciting world of PE.

It sounds like you've been naturally blessed with great length and girth. I'm not sure you really want more length, but as far as girth goes, you can definitely add to that. My guess is that you could get to maybe 7 inches at your base, and a 6.5 inch shaft.

To do that, I'd recommend started like everyone else. Read and learn. The forums are a great resource, but begin with the START HERE tab and check out recommended reading. Then consider a progress log to track what you've done and what works.

I'd recommend you begin with the JP90. It's very aggressive for a beginner, but you will enjoy it! My guess is that you might get some nice newbie gains...perhaps getting to a 6 inch shaft with that alone. Then, once you're conditioned, I would recommend clamping once you've hit a plateau with your manual work. I think clamping is the best form of PE to increase girth. I started much smaller than you, and I'm just about 5.8 inches MSEG!

I hope this helps. Congrats on your natural size. I wish you success and safety on your PE journey.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thanks! But wouldn't clamping add mostly length? I'd like to avoid that, because more than 9" would make sex more difficult than it already is (not killing the cervix).
      And by the way, how long did it take you to gain 1" of girth?
      HomoErectus
      Last edited by HomoErectus; 10-04-2017, 03:14 AM. Reason: Adding a question.

Comment

Clamping adds girth not length, but you’ve got to be conditioned before you begin clamping.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Though the high erection jelq shifts a lot of emphasis towards girth there's still a strong stretching element involved.

Focus on girth-specific movements like the Squeeze.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok, I'll try squeezing and maybe get a pump. Could a cock ring be used as a clamp?

Comment

Originally posted by HomoErectus View Post
              Ok, I'll try squeezing and maybe get a pump. Could a cock ring be used as a clamp?
              No. A cock ring is not a clamp and, unless it is extremely tight, is not capable of truly clamping your shaft.
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Pumping would very likely add length as well as girth.

I concur with Getinbig's statement.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Be extra careful about damaing your veins with thrombosis. I've tried gentle clamping for like 1-2 minutes but quickly decided it wasn't for me. Today I threw out my stretching tools and will only do gentle stretches every few days for maintenance.
                  Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
                  Curr: ?
                  Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lahey View Post
                    Be extra careful about damaing your veins with thrombosis. I've tried gentle clamping for like 1-2 minutes but quickly decided it wasn't for me. Today I threw out my stretching tools and will only do gentle stretches every few days for maintenance.
                    I agree with Jim about the need to be careful clamping. The clamp should always be placed on your shaft with the oval oriented vertically. That helps the clamp put pressure on the CC on each side and also spares the dorsal vein, the large vein that runs on top of your shaft, protecting it from thrombosis.
                    Clamping can be a very safe activity, but you must first be conditioned before beginning. While conditioning, maybe with the JP90, read as much as you can about the different types of PE. You should max out the manual exercises while you acquire the knowledge that will allow you to understand and begin doing the more advanced work such as clamping in a manner that will protect you from injury. Injuries hinder gains by keeping you on the sidelines healing.
                    PE is great, but learn from those here in the Gym and be safe and consistent.
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

A c-ring is intended to hold engorgement passively when worn 24/7 to cement gains from PE. It is not as extreme in causing expansion to the tissues of the penis as clamping and exercises such as bundled stretches & Ulis. BOTH have an effect, so doing your PE routine then following that with a properly fitted surgical steel c-ring is the best combination to increase your size & cement gains faster while preventing turteling, if that's an issue for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        A c-ring is intended to hold engorgement passively when worn 24/7 to cement gains from PE. It is not as extreme in causing expansion to the tissues of the penis as clamping and exercises such as bundled stretches & Ulis. BOTH have an effect, so doing your PE routine then following that with a properly fitted surgical steel c-ring is the best combination to increase your size & cement gains faster while preventing turteling, if that's an issue for you.
                        And if you invest in a quality steel horse shoe cock ring, the space between the two steel balls will help provide some protection for your dorsal vein, the large one on the top of your shaft. Sizing is critical...Get Jockinthebox to help you if you decide to make the investment. I'm glad I have mine.
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                        X