Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for overweight newbie?

Hi,

I’m a newbie to PE and I’d love some advice. I’m pretty overweight, and my equipment wasn’t big to begin with (even back when I was thin). My measurements last week (when I started PE) were 5.0” BPEL and 4.6” EG, but because I’m overweight (and my fat pad is … fat) my NBPEL is only 2.4”. (It’s to the point that, at least when I’m standing, when not erect it’s buried.)

I’m working on the fat pad part – I’ve lost more than 25 pounds already, working out and eating (a little) better. I’ve still got a ways to go.

Be that as it may, I have a (modest?) goal of reaching 5.75 or 6.0 BPEL…though if things go well, I’ll probably keep going and see what I can get. The problem is, I can’t really seem to get going. I bought an X4 Extender and I’m having a hard time getting it on and keeping it on. It’s not that it’s too big (it’s not) it’s just…I need like three or four hands! One to compress it (and push it into my pad), one to stretch out myself, and one or two to tie it all up. I managed to do it with both the silicon tube and the “comfort strap” but it took me at least ten minutes (each) to do it, and I had to be laying down. I was able to get up and walk around pretty normally, but only if I tightened the straps enough to where I was concerned I might be cutting circulation off too much. (I also tried the Velcro but couldn’t get it on right.)

Needless to say, I’m a little frustrated.

I also have an old pump – that’s cheap and not comfortable. However, I can use it just fine. I’m wondering if I should just stick with the pump for now, until I lose some more weight. Can anyone recommend a good (yet maybe not terribly expensive?) pump that I should look into?

Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks for your help!
    Ninja

Brother I don't know how much you weigh , but at my heaviest I was 300lbs & didn't have any experience like that. I'm also 5"11 & at that time wore a 48-46 waist.

I've managed to actually get down to 218lbs & a 36inch waist but that took me 2 years of straight up dedication.

I'm now holding steady at 225lbs & still a 36inch waist. I really got going on my Supplements & cardio-weightlifting. I was so desperate to loose weight at one point I did a few WATER only fasting for days.

PE is great in combination with weight loss but let's keep the main thing the main thing. I don't know you but your story sounds as if weight loss is of more concern than PE.

Comment

Yup!

Advice: JP90

No devices / contraptions for right now. God gave us guys two hands for a reason. Future major leaguers start playing T-Ball when starting out when they're young, for a reason.

Get the member into shape (with JP90) in order to do the next level of stuff (devices / contraptions / advanced exercises). At the same time, keep working on the body as a whole--your mind--and develop those healthy daily routines for all three.

When I seriously got into PE after reading up on things for over a month, I got an extender and pump at the beginning of May. I'm not in the best of physical shape, but I wanted to start improving on things (holistically). The only way to do so is to get into a daily routine, and the only way to get into a daily routine is to have perseverance. And honestly, the path to perseverance is either sure will or stubbornness. Am I right?

I have a ball stretcher and cock ring--taking supplements too. But what I discovered after five months is I should have started out doing nothing but manual exercises (JP90). I'm finally now starting to see great results through sheer perseverance. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would have listened to the folks who have been sharing their knowledge over the years (and is written very prominently down here on how to approach things).

Now, I'm tweaking my routine as I've finally reached the point where I'm not only conditioned, but very attune to my body / PIs. <FIVE MONTHS> I still do extending (at shortened intervals now), still pump once a week, introduced resting days, but I'm actually doing more manual exercises now. <Still can't do cock ring or ball stretcher as my balls / scrotum are pretty big and turtle so much to the point where they actually tear the skin overnight... not fun waking up to a nearly one inch open wound on your ballsack.>

At any rate, gotta have a plan (which has been provided here). Gotta have perseverance (only you can provide this). Gotta have patience (only God can help ya out here). Gotta have the will to focus not on only one thing, but everything.

Question I ask myself--if I had a 9" cock instantly would I be happy if everything remained the same?

<NOPE>

Like Tango said, PE may not be the focal point of what's going on right now?

- Mega
      iiimegamaniii
      Last edited by iiimegamaniii; 10-05-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys! I realize the weight loss is my primary focus, and I'm working that, this is in parallel. I will try the advice of manual exercises for now, and then see how things develop. I'll keep you posted!

Comment

First, congrats on your initial weight loss. Keep it up! Manage PE if you can. Manual might be the way to go for a little while. As your dick shows more and more, it won't be so hard to get your hands on it! Good advice above. Best of luck!
          Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Working...
          X