Few questions after my 3rd week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions after my 3rd week

Good morning everyone. As stated I'm wrapping up my 3rd week on JP90, over the course of those weeks I've had a few questions pop up. I've tried to make a note of them in my daily journal so I could ask them all at once as opposed to bombarding you all with daily questions. I'm not as concerned about getting the answers as I'm using this first couple months to condition and learn proper technique. If I happen to get gains, yea for me, but that is not the goal at the moment. I'm more concerned with doing things correctly and conditioning myself so that when I do start more advanced routines I can avoid injury, and be better prepared for gains. Thanks in advance for any input on the following.

1) The stretching - It didn't dawn on me until earlier this week that JP90 doesn't have a stretch down. Obviously with the big circles left and right after each stretch there is some down stretching, just curious as to why there isn't a stretch down for the 25 count like there is left, right, up and out. Was this just omitted or is there a reason?

2) OK vs V grip - besides the obvious grip difference between these, is there another difference? Meaning does one work different area than the other? I've been alternating them as the routine says, 4 mins OK 2.5 mins V. My biggest thing on the V is my hand seems to slip or turn, especially when pulling to the left or right and I more end up on top and bottom as opposed to the sides as described by JP.

3) Rest days - I know these are important, in the original post the days were 5 on 2 of, some modified that to 2 on 1 off - that is what I have been doing, but in reading more and more on the thread, a lot of guys didn't really set off days, but listened more the their PI's. Meaning if PI's were low after 1 day, they took a rest day. If PI's were good for 3, 4, 5 days they continued until they were low. Just curious if there has been anymore discussion on this or if I'm best to just stick to my 2 on 1 off for now.

Thanks again to you all, have a great rest of your weekend.
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

1) Stretch all directions

2) OK usually works best but both grips can work fine

3) I prefer 2/1. I think its best to stick with a set schedule.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
    X