Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant find exercies videos pics and tutorial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant find exercies videos pics and tutorial?

Can someone help me please? I am going to start JP 90 but I couldnt find how to make videos.

here are some videos and explanations of the various exercises in the JP90.

basic penis stretch

Slow Crank Stretch

How to V-jelq (Illustrations) - PEGym

Jelqing Do not do your jelqing at the erection level seen in the video. It should be done at a level between 40-70% erect.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...se-video-guide
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks dude. I have a one more question. I looked jp 90 program but I didn't understand some points.

How many kegels we have to do in a day?

How many times should we repeat stretching exercises?

How many jelqinq exercises should we do in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          here are some videos and explanations of the various exercises in the JP90.

basic penis stretch

Slow Crank Stretch

How to V-jelq (Illustrations) - PEGym

Jelqing Do not do your jelqing at the erection level seen in the video. It should be done at a level between 40-70% erect.

Thanks dude. I have a one more question. I looked jp 90 program but I didn't understand some points.

How many kegels we have to do in a day?

How many times should we repeat stretching exercises?

How many jelqinq exercises should we do in a day?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

From the the Kegel Exercises link at the top of the page.
              How Often Should I Kegel? Your Kegel Exercises for Men Routine

As with any other type of exercise, it’s better to start off slowly and build up your routine. Here are our recommendations, to get you started Kegeling for better sexual health.
              • For the first few weeks: Do 50 Kegels every other day. Each Kegel should be contracted for one to five seconds, depending on the strength of your PC muscle. The first time you Kegel, it probably won’t last much longer than a second or two. With more exercise and experience, your PC muscle will become much stronger and your Kegel exercises for men will last much longer.

• Over time: Gradually incorporate more Kegels into your routine. Work up to five to ten minutes a day, four days a week. This should be fairly easy to do, since you can do Kegel exercises for men anywhere, anytime. Many penis exercisers do them on their morning commute to work, for example. Eventually, spice it up and try holding your Kegels for as long as possible.

Start off with 3 set of the stretching exercises. It's now recommended that you don't do kegels during your stretch. Just hold each stretch for 30 second.

Only do your jelqing one time a day. start of with 50 reps of regular jelqs(one rep is both hand not one stroke) and 30 reps of V-jelqs. From there you can slowly increase the number of reps over time.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                From the the Kegel Exercises link at the top of the page.
                How Often Should I Kegel? Your Kegel Exercises for Men Routine

As with any other type of exercise, it’s better to start off slowly and build up your routine. Here are our recommendations, to get you started Kegeling for better sexual health.
                • For the first few weeks: Do 50 Kegels every other day. Each Kegel should be contracted for one to five seconds, depending on the strength of your PC muscle. The first time you Kegel, it probably won’t last much longer than a second or two. With more exercise and experience, your PC muscle will become much stronger and your Kegel exercises for men will last much longer.

• Over time: Gradually incorporate more Kegels into your routine. Work up to five to ten minutes a day, four days a week. This should be fairly easy to do, since you can do Kegel exercises for men anywhere, anytime. Many penis exercisers do them on their morning commute to work, for example. Eventually, spice it up and try holding your Kegels for as long as possible.

Start off with 3 set of the stretching exercises. It's now recommended that you don't do kegels during your stretch. Just hold each stretch for 30 second.

Only do your jelqing one time a day. start of with 50 reps of regular jelqs(one rep is both hand not one stroke) and 30 reps of V-jelqs. From there you can slowly increase the number of reps over time.
                So I'll do
                Warm up
                5×30 basic stretching
                Helicopter shakes
                5×30 basic stretching
                Helicopter shakes
                5×30 basic stretching
                Helicopter shakes
                50 jelqing and 30 v jelqing
                Helicopter shakes
                Warm down
                50 kegels