Jelqing questions. Intensity, way of holding it, inflammation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing questions. Intensity, way of holding it, inflammation

Is it bad if I push blood just under my glans (the head engorges every jelq)?

If my palms look down I jelq till the middle of the shaft, when I do palms up/left I do it all the way to the glans.
    Which is better?

Also, I have been getting inflammation (with smegma) under the glans for some time now, it starts randomly, sometimes the day after I exercise and sometimes the day after my rest day (when I have to do P.E).
    It usually goes away after a day. Does it happen because of the way I do jelqs?
    (I go higher sometimes than 80% erection).

It sounds like you need a lighter grip or less strokes if you are getting water blistering behind the glans(edema). This is for a time till your penis gets more conditioned. I had the same problem for the first 6 weeks of JP90, I had to back way off on jelqing reps and tightness. Now I'm good to go, I've started adding more reps and tighter grip. But I think I'm nearly reaching my goal so will go into maintenance routines soon, unless the last 1/4" takes forever, and it could do that..

I've always jelqed up to behind the glans but I also wanted my glans to expand some with the shaft so I don't develop a pin headed dick lol.. Do not jelq the glans. If you think the head is over engorging lighten up the grip and or speed up the stroke. On the other hand if you are looking to expand your glans, then go slower and stop the stroke right behind the glans and hold your grip there for 2-3 second for at least part of your workout. Most assuredly the glans will expand over time.

Comment

Courtesy of Please Read First:

"...Once you're cleared to train, ALWAYS begin using light intensity and volume. For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate. For kegel type movements use only enough contractile force as needed to accomplish your reps. You should come away from your initial sessions refreshed- not exhausted. As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner..."
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks for the answers. I'll check my intensity.

Is it better to jelq till the middle of the shaft or all the way (1 inch before the glans)?

Comment

Jelq up to right behind the glans to effect the full range of motion.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Keep your erection level below 70%
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X