too much exercising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much exercising

Is jelqing and using a pump on the same day doing too much. I tend to think k so and haven't done it but I want to know from someone much experienced than me if it's to much. I've heard on here that over exercising is bad. I jelq with a device I bought on eBay not by hand just to let everyone know.

I think it is something everyone needs to experiment with / find out what you can or can't handle. How much recovery time you need. When does PE negatively-effect EQ. Etc. Everyone is different physically to begin with, and then throw-in how much training one has done, the types of training, how long, and so-on. Lots of different variables.

For me, I usually do PE five to six days a week. I use an extender the majority of the time, a pump once or twice a week, and manual exercises on all PE days. I stretch, jelq, squeeze, and edge as part of my warm-downs. 20 minutes rice sock before and after. Never doing more than what my body says I can do.

I'm only six months in but my cock has never been in such great shape. I've had minimal gains--but they're gains--with massively improved EQ. I also consider myself a beginner--still learning and figuring out what works best for me while I experiment with different things.

At any rate, hope this helps some.

- Mega

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

And Boom--there it is.

- Mega

Comment

Working...
        X