Yoyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoyo

I'm doing JP90 days program for about 2 weeks now. after the first week i lost 0.2 Inch but it got back now
    my EQ feels AMAZING but I have a question:

My penis was straight but now it goes up it is normal ? Am I doing something wrong ?
    I think maybe It's the v-jelq

Originally posted by Skepticalpin View Post
    I'm doing JP90 days program for about 2 weeks now. after the first week i lost 0.2 Inch but it got back now
    my EQ feels AMAZING but I have a question:

My penis was straight but now it goes up it is normal ? Am I doing something wrong ?
    I think maybe It's the v-jelq
    Welcome to the Gym. I was a major skeptic about PE myself, but now I know it works...More importantly, my wife knows it works too!
    Stick with the JP90. It's a very advanced, but very effective beginners program. Your penis goes up...? Does that mean you have an upward curve? If so, that's an advantage. My wife loves my curve as it helps me bring her to orgasms in various positions.
    Perhaps you're noticing that from your jelqing. One other point, read up on rbi99's Ultimate Jelq. I switched to those and they really helped me gain girth. They are great and if you do them right, they feel great. You can feel the blood moving down your shaft and filling your glans. Very cool and very effective. They target the CS on the underside of your shaft.
    Wishing you success on your PE journey.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
      Welcome to the Gym. I was a major skeptic about PE myself, but now I know it works...More importantly, my wife knows it works too!
      Stick with the JP90. It's a very advanced, but very effective beginners program. Your penis goes up...? Does that mean you have an upward curve? If so, that's an advantage. My wife loves my curve as it helps me bring her to orgasms in various positions.
      Perhaps you're noticing that from your jelqing. One other point, read up on rbi99's Ultimate Jelq. I switched to those and they really helped me gain girth. They are great and if you do them right, they feel great. You can feel the blood moving down your shaft and filling your glans. Very cool and very effective. They target the CS on the underside of your shaft.
      Wishing you success on your PE journey.
      You grew almost 2 inch that's amazing ! All I want is extra 0.8 inch and I'll be "complete" lol.
      Thanks for the advice and yes it curves a little bit up now but its looks good so i'll keep with the JP90.

You kinda confused me with the rbi99 guide, Is it better for begginers than JP ? Or should I switch later on my journey

Comment

Originally posted by Skepticalpin View Post
        You grew almost 2 inch that's amazing ! All I want is extra 0.8 inch and I'll be "complete" lol.
        Thanks for the advice and yes it curves a little bit up now but its looks good so i'll keep with the JP90.

You kinda confused me with the rbi99 guide, Is it better for begginers than JP ? Or should I switch later on my journey
        No. You would continue with the JP90, but instead of doing regular jelqs, you could substitute rbi's Ultimate Jelq. Let me know if you have trouble finding them, but if you search Ultimate Jelq you will find a great description. Definitely helped me with my girth.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
          No. You would continue with the JP90, but instead of doing regular jelqs, you could substitute rbi's Ultimate Jelq. Let me know if you have trouble finding them, but if you search Ultimate Jelq you will find a great description. Definitely helped me with my girth.
          Hey man Another day, Another training.
          So you suggest 5 days training, 2 days off.
          50 UJ
          30 UV
          3 times ? is it good routine ?

It really confused me, What are "CC" "CS" ?
          And I didn't understand the excercise, UJ is like regular J only with using the middle finger too ?
          Uv is like regular V only going downward ?

Comment

Working...
          X