How to measure length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to measure length

So, I've just started jelqing 3 weeks ago, I can see my girth improved and my length improved I think about 1,5/2 cm (0,6/0,75 inch)

The problem is that my length is way different from time to time I measure my penis: sometimes it's 6,4 inch(measuring it on the left side), other times (measuring it on the other side) it's 5,4 inch.

Now I'd like to know what's the best way to measure BPEL correctly, I've read a lot of tutorials about measuring dick length, but I still feel like I'm unable to do it properly.

I hope it's not a problem if I posted 2 days consecutively, but the threads are regarding 2 different topics.

I think the most important thing is that you make the meas. always in the same way. Otherwise it would be hard to track progress...
    --
    15cm (5,9) / 14cm (5,5) (Feb.2017)

1st goal: 18cm BPEL

2nd goal: 20cm BPEL

--

Comment

Originally posted by Cocoman View Post
      So, I've just started jelqing 3 weeks ago, I can see my girth improved and my length improved I think about 1,5/2 cm (0,6/0,75 inch)

The problem is that my length is way different from time to time I measure my penis: sometimes it's 6,4 inch(measuring it on the left side), other times (measuring it on the other side) it's 5,4 inch.

Now I'd like to know what's the best way to measure BPEL correctly, I've read a lot of tutorials about measuring dick length, but I still feel like I'm unable to do it properly.

I hope it's not a problem if I posted 2 days consecutively, but the threads are regarding 2 different topics.
      Using a hard wooden or plastic ruler, press it into the fatpad to the pelvic bone ON TOP of your erect penis. TRY to maintain a "10 EQ" while measuring. Holding him firmly up to the bottom of the ruler, note where the tip of the glans is, then mark that on the ruler. THIS is your baseline BPEL measurement. ALWAYS measure in the same exact way in the future, to determine your length gains.

Comment

Go to the START HERE button and read about measuring. Basically don't go to the sides. Go right on top. Push the ruler in to the pubic bone. You can post as many times in one day as you like. As long as you aren't starting threads about the same topic over and over.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you all, I'm measuring it from the top only from now then

Comment

Working...
          X