Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a quick gainer

I don't understand the lot meaning:

I did read some different stories here if ur dick standing up high u have a high potential but my lot is downwards.
    My dick stands up like 11:00 but my lost of thug is around 06:00.

I'm I a quick gainer or do I need to do my best more. More stretching straight out and up or do i need to stretch straight out more downward?

I'm not so good in English that's why I ask I apologize sorry.

I hope u guys can help me.

Don't worry about your LOT. If you have a high erection level then your ligaments are high and tight and that means that you have good potential for making gains by stretching them out. A good test you can do to get an idea of what your potential gains may be is the Mirror and Palpation Tests - Determine Your LOT Angle - PEGym.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Don't worry about your LOT. If you have a high erection level then your ligaments are high and tight and that means that you have good potential for making gains by stretching them out. A good test you can do to get an idea of what your potential gains may be is the Mirror and Palpation Tests - Determine Your LOT Angle - PEGym.
      So I need to stretch more straight out and downwards ?

Comment

Downwards.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X