Do gains often occur on BPSFL first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do gains often occur on BPSFL first

I've been doing JP 90 for about 30 days now and the only increase I've seen is in the BPFSL. I went from 5 5/8 to 6 1/8. Well I'm happy to be seeing some progress it's not really in the area that matters I'm pretty sure my wife would freak out if I pulled out a floppy skinny penis and stretched in front of her to show it's gotten bigger. No it's only been a short time but is this a typical process some of you other guys have seen before you get direct gains?

Flacid gains are usually are usually the first.

Comment

That's how it went for me, bpsfl went from 6 to 7 and girth went from 5 to 6 in 2.5 months of my own routine. Only when close to the third month bpel went from 6 to 6.5.

Comment

Mine did not track 1:1,

for example, .33" flaccid increase was followed later in time, by a 0.18" erect gain.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Patience, you are 30 days into a 90 day conditioning program. Many took months more to see gains. Have faith, maintain your routine and don't get over anxious for gains in the beginning. This whole PE thing is a lifestyle change and a long term commitment. Stay the course and you will see results.

Comment

Thanks guys, pretty happy just to have broken the 6" mark on something
            Starting 9/20/27
            BPEL 5.9 meg 5 BPSFL 5 5/8
            10/20
            BPEL 5.9 meg 5 BPSFL 6 1/8

Comment

Comment

@BB7, we started at a similar time.

Same thing here. I have been doing PE for 40 days now and have gained about 1.5cm of BPSFL and hardly any erect length.

I have been focusing on length and ironically i have gained more girth than length lol. Anyways, good luck, i hope we both see some erect gains!
                Start: 10.09.2017
                BPEL 18cm (7.")
                EG 14cm (5.5")

Current:
                BPEL 18cm (7")
                EG 14.5cm (5.5")

Goal:
                BPEL 22.5cm (9.0")
                EG 17.5cm (7")

Comment

Working...
                X