Starting PE soon, need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting PE soon, need Advice

I will be starting PE in a couple days and I want to ask a couple question and get some advice if my routine looks solid or not. I have seen other post on some of the questions

I am doing this mostly for the Girth gains.

My current stats-
    BPEL: 7.2-7.5 (Depends on Quality)
    EG: 5

My Short Term Goal is hopefully to gain .5 in girth and I hope to gain that within 3 months, if it takes longer than that honestly I might quit unless I see even a .2 gain.

Now for my routine and Questions

[Routine]
    This will be a mix of JP90 and other successful stories I've read.

Drink at least 8 full glasses of water a day.
    Do some cardio to get the blood flowing.
    Not really going to use supplements just yet

(Stretching)
    2 days off 1 day off
    Basically what is stated in JP90

(Jelqing)
    2 days on 1 day off
    I will start off with a 10 Minute Warm Up of a really warm towel.
    Followed by a couple minutes of stretching in different directions and massaging in order to get the blood fully circulating.
    I will start the jelq maybe at 50% erect for 15 Minutes.
    Finally end with a 10 minute Warm down

[Questions]
    Does my Routine seem on point or flawed in any part of it?

What are the chances of injury? I have read about injuries but most didn't state erection level or if they warmed up, maybe 1 or 2 said they did all that was required but still got injured.

How much did you gain and how long did it take (also what was the routine)

Thank you for reading!
    Starting (12.13.17)
    BPEL: 6.75
    NBPEL: 6
    EG: 4.9375

Now
    BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
    NBPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
    7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
    7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
    7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)
    8.00+ x 6.00+ (Dream)

Welcome to the gym!

Gaining 1/2 inch of girth in 3 months is not impossible but it most likely improbable. Girth gains usually take longer and more work to achieve. The first 3 months of PE is a conditioning period that you will need to go through to help prevent injury before moving on to any advanced exercises.

Your routine looks reasonable to start off with. You can slowly increase the volume of it over the 90 days of conditioning. As long as you don't become overzealous in hopes pf making fast gains, listen to what your penis is telling you and keep an eye on your PI's(Physiological Indicators (PI's)) the chance of injury is very low.

Safety First!

Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Wot he said! ^^^
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You got a solid routine, what you can expect (in most cases) are some newbie gains (mainly length but some girth). After that it is the marathon. I have a feeling though that as you get in the habit of doing your routine and even see some slight gains, you gonna get hooked bro. Hang in there, stay positive and listen to ^^^ these guys and you will be well on your way to reaching you goals!

HAPPY TUGGIN!
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Hey B&B!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

I don't mean to discourage you, but it took me more than six months before I saw my first meaningful gains in girth. It also took over four years to gain 1/2 inch in girth. However, as mentioned previously, each guy responds differently to PE.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X