Really enjoying my new flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really enjoying my new flaccid

I'm hanging heavy and sizeable today. I'm guessing 5x5? Of course, this fluctuates. It's a great feeling to get results!
    Current: 8" BPEL max & 5.45" (averaged from 6.2" base, 5.0" mid, 5.1" glans.

Goal: 8" NBPEL & even 6.0" girth

I wish I could attach a pic. Or can I and I just couldn't figure it out?

Comment

I don't think you can attach pictures to here. But you can do it in your photoalbum
      BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
      EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

5 flaccid sounds good Congrats.BTW how you measure flaccid?Where the penis points? You take it in your hand and hold it streight out while measuring or measuring while handing and poiting down?
        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
          5 flaccid sounds good Congrats.BTW how you measure flaccid?Where the penis points? You take it in your hand and hold it streight out while measuring or measuring while handing and poiting down?
          I measure both. I measure down to see what's visible (that's what I think is important) and straight out just so I know. I don't bone press with flaccid measurements either. If I did I did measure around 6".

Comment

I measured both a couple of times and I am about 4.1-2 while holding it streight and around 5 when measured it while hanging down.But my flaccid girth is way under 5 inches

Comment

I measured both a couple of times and I am about 4.1-2 while holding it streight and around 5 when measured it while hanging down.But my flaccid girth is way under 5 inches
              For whatever reason mine doesn't change much between hanging and straight out. Maybe I'm inadvertently stretching it a little? I'm usually 4.5" girth flaccid, but today is a good day, and perhaps there's some gainage going on?

Comment

I think that`s a good sign,but I think all people got big differences when it comes to flaccid.Sometimes is tiny,sometimes it`s huge.

Comment

I think that`s a good sign,but I think all people got big differences when it comes to flaccid.Sometimes is tiny,sometimes it`s huge.
                  Oh yeah, no doubt. Before PE I hated my flaccid. I had never measured it, but it was definitely smaller. Within a week or so of starting my flaccid was much better. EQ was much better too. I'm only about 3 months in, and very excited about what the future has in store.

Comment

This is good.What kind of routine are you using and do you have erect gains?

Comment

This is good.What kind of routine are you using and do you have erect gains?
                      Keigels, manual stretches, jelqs, manual clamping, and ballooning. I have a pump coming so I'll add that in too. As far as erect gains I'm not sure yet. I think I've gained some base girth and maybe a quarter in length, but I think this more from better EQ than real gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X