Basic extender rods too long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic extender rods too long?

Hi, I've got a bit of a problem. Thankfully this forum is here!

I may be too small to use an extender? Or at least, the extender I bought.
    I got a cheap £18 deal on ebay, it looks like a JesExtender but probably cheaper plastic and what-not. Same design, the info page that came with it said it is a "red fedora"

Depending on how I grip my penis, it slips easy or seems like there's no tension present.
    If I bunch up the foreskin after the noose or strap, I lose circulation or slip easy.
    This is with the rods and screws tightened all the way, if they are on "looser" settings, the length is too long to reach my glans
    However, It can grip the foreskin since I have a lot. (The head slips under the noose/strap)

I read somewhere that you shouldnt grip the foreskin, but the glans, so I tried pulling the skin all the way back and gripping the skin below the glans.
    I could loosen the rods with springs this way, however, I felt no tension whatsoever. If I would tighten the rods, the length would be too short to grip and another rod would be too long?

Not sure if I explained the situation perfectly, but I'm wondering if there's a simple solution I'm missing?
    I also have a problem with body fat pushing the device away from my body if I sit at my desk, should I try to sit in a reclined position or sleep during the wear?
    I don't want to grow more foreskin and a post I saw said if I grip the foreskin it'll stretch it.

I got cheap extender too.It`s probably the same.I know this problem of the device being too long for your flaccid penis.You can try getting erect a bit and put it on that way,but when you get flaccid is very likely that you are going to slip out.You can also try playing with the positions when you try to attach the extender...try to get the extender a little bit "under you",the down side of the ring pushing your balls back.But it`s still a strugle,no matter what.

Another tip -
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...s-users-2.html
    -
    See my post with the uploaded pictures.I am using some screawables for smaller rods,that`s basicly the idea.You can find them in hardware stores.

Also you can check out for "miracle slider extender".It`s pretty cheap and I think it eleminates this problem with the device being too long to attach it.It`s with smarter design.You can research it, if you are interested.

BTW I am no longer using my cheap extender because of the same reasons as you-slipping sometimes,hard to put it on,cut of circulation fast...
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Thanks, I was thinking of just skipping the cheap option and going for one of the more established products, I think JesExtender had smaller rods..

I'll be giving a few things you said a try and see how it goes.
      I think body fat is the biggest reason I'm failing right now, when I relax I suppose it all pushes it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivend92 View Post
        Thanks, I was thinking of just skipping the cheap option and going for one of the more established products, I think JesExtender had smaller rods..

I'll be giving a few things you said a try and see how it goes.
        I think body fat is the biggest reason I'm failing right now, when I relax I suppose it all pushes it out.
        Expensive doesn`t always mean better.If you gonna give more money,just buy LG hanger,Phallosan or Peni master proAt least this is what I would do...The other extenders are pretty much the same design as your cheap extender.

Comment

Now I'm just completely baffled, haha.
          I got one extra rod on the extender, and can grip with the foam wrapped twice and "padding" the glans so it doesnt slip, but i can still move my penis if i touch it between the rods, I feel the tension around the glans but that's all really. I'm not sure what it "feels" like to use it properly.
          However I think this is more of a semi length.
          I just took it off and it instantly curled up to about half the length I had it strapped in at. I think I'll have to keep looking at guides because this is really difficult to find the sweet spot.

Comment

Which extender is best? I am looking to buy one that will actually work. Thanks

Comment

I think I've reached a point of frustration with the basic extender I bought on ebay

If I pull back the foreskin and fold the foam over, it can "grip" okay, but there's serious discomfort with the head and sometimes circulation loss.
              I don't even feel a "pull" anywhere except on the head.

So I guess I'll be deciding between, as you said, LG hanger, Phallosan or Penimaster pro.. But I'm really unsure about spending that much money on something I dont know works for me.
              One of them has a vacuum what means I can't exactly "fail".. and the hanger is.. I don't know. I'd like to be able to reliably wear it in the same position and not worry about sitting positions..

Comment

Why you don`t you try some manual work first?Then you can see how that`s going and decide from there.

Comment

Working...
                X