Should I try jp90? See inside please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I try jp90? See inside please.

So I've been doing my own routine for the past 90 days with good results, but this last month yielded slightly less growth. So I'm wondering if I should switch it up to jp90 at this point. My routine and measurements are as follows....

I've been using an ads for two hours a day mon-fri, and*jelqing*with a homemade "jar grabber" for 20 minutes a couple hours after stretching mon-thus for 25 minutes usually 1-1.5 reps per second so I'd estimate 2,200 reps per session, also pumping Friday and Saturday for 20 minutes each, then rest on Sundays.*

Bpsfl measurements;
    7/20/17=6 1/8
    8/20/17=6 9/16
    9/20/17=6 15/16
    10/20/17=7 1/8

Bpel;
    7/20/17=5 7/8
    10/20/17=6 9/16

Meg;
    7/20/17=5
    10/20/17=5 3/4 (6 on a good day)

Btw I'm ok with a 6 inch girth, my goal is 7.5 erect length.

Thanks.

May I ask what ads you use? been interested in getting one. Just never knew which is best.

Comment

If you got .75 " in bpel and girth in 3 months I would look on how to advance current routine..

Comment

Originally posted by Portcitynt View Post
        So I've been doing my own routine for the past 90 days with good results, but this last month yielded slightly less growth. So I'm wondering if I should switch it up to jp90 at this point. My routine and measurements are as follows....

I've been using an ads for two hours a day mon-fri, and*jelqing*with a homemade "jar grabber" for 20 minutes a couple hours after stretching mon-thus for 25 minutes usually 1-1.5 reps per second so I'd estimate 2,200 reps per session, also pumping Friday and Saturday for 20 minutes each, then rest on Sundays.*

Bpsfl measurements;
        7/20/17=6 1/8
        8/20/17=6 9/16
        9/20/17=6 15/16
        10/20/17=7 1/8

Bpel;
        7/20/17=5 7/8
        10/20/17=6 9/16

Meg;
        7/20/17=5
        10/20/17=5 3/4 (6 on a good day)

Btw I'm ok with a 6 inch girth, my goal is 7.5 erect length.

Thanks.
        I stopped reading at the bold. Don't change your routine if it's giving good results. Keep doing as minimum as possible while obtaining these results. Make change after 3 months of little to no results.

Comment

Originally posted by Awestruck View Post
          May I ask what ads you use? been interested in getting one. Just never knew which is best.
          I'm not sure if i can mention brands in here, but it has a silicone ring that goes behind the glands and elastic cords that attach to a belt around my knee.

Comment

But yeah it's deffenetly working well, I'm just planning ahead because it seems to be slowing down.
            It could just be a slow patch though I guess.

Comment

I'm not sure if i can mention brands in here, but it has a silicone ring that goes behind the glands and elastic cords that attach to a belt around my knee.
              It's fine to post names of devices, just don't post links to their websites, OP.

Comment

You can tell me name like other person said, just not links or website. So can you tell me? Thanks again man

Comment

Ah, thanks.
                  Awestruck, it's a "still on systems". That one stretches downward.
                  I did recently buy a "size master pro" that has a waist belt so I can stretch sideways as well, but the vacuum bell was giving me blisters, so I now use it with an extra "still on" ring in lue of the bell.
                  ....So the past couple weeks have been; Monday stretch to the right, Tuesday left, Wednesday right, Thursday left, Friday down.
                  And honestly I noticed most of the erect length gain after I started the side to side stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    If you got .75 " in bpel and girth in 3 months I would look on how to advance current routine..
                    Seriously you got all that in 3 months? I'd be done and cementing now. Wow.
                    Start - 10/21/17
                    BPEL - 7.0" / MEG - 5.0"

Goal - 7.5x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by newjourney1017 View Post
                      Seriously you got all that in 3 months? I'd be done and cementing now. Wow.
                      Yeah but the problem is non bone pressed erect length hasn't changed and is only 5 inches, and that looks short to me. So I'm after 7-7.5 non bone pressed.

Comment

Yeah but the problem is non bone pressed erect length hasn't changed and is only 5 inches, and that looks short to me. So I'm after 7-7.5 non bone pressed.
                        Start with weight loss . How much weight did you gain in the 3 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Start with weight loss . How much weight did you gain in the 3 months?
                          None, I've been right around 200lbs since high school. I deffenetly have a thick fat pad without having a huge gut.
                          I'm seriously considering getting lipo on it.

Comment

I just realized you have no idea when high school was.....it was 20 years ago.
                            For reference I'm 5'9" with a stocky build.

Comment

Then your nbpel measure was inaccurate as they often are .

Comment

Working...
                              X