Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 43 Days in, need Guidance.

Hi Guys,

So i took Chris's advice from good looking loser and started out using devices from the get go in the hopes of the best chance of gains. With hindsight i am not sure if this was the best move as i have gained zero erect length so far and a tiny bit of girth.

I started extending low tension for 1 to 2 hours a day, 2 days on, 1 day off. I also used the bathmate around 8 minutes on workout days.

Anyways, i measured my fulled flaccid length 26 days (36 hrs of extending) in after starting and it was 1cm bigger, i was really happy. It is now day 43 and i have not gained anymore, nothing, even after extending for more time ( +45hrs). If anything i have been more consistent in my approach during the second half of PE.

After i measured i started extending for longer hours and sometimes even on rest days as i heard for length it is more important to continue to stretch the penis in order to create growth.

I'm wondering if i need to change something as it has been 43 days with no increase in erect length. As i see it there are a few options i can take.

1. Extend less like i did in the beginning and never extend on rest days. Continue using the bathmate as i have been.

2. Add manual workouts before i use the extender on workout days.

3. Continue to slowly increase time and tension until i reach 90 days. If i still have not gained any erect length then change my routine.

4. Invest in an ADS like the phallosan Forte, although after buying the Gold Jes extender, i am a little annoyed at how expensive these devices can be, i really do not want to buy another one that ends up not working for me.

If this was you, what would you do?

Thanks
    Start: 10.09.2017
    BPEL 18cm (7.")
    EG 14cm (5.5")

Current:
    BPEL 18cm (7")
    EG 14.5cm (5.5")

Goal:
    BPEL 22.5cm (9.0")
    EG 17.5cm (7")

From my research it seems I gained a lot very fast (1 inch bpsfl in 90 days)....but I didn't see any bpel gains until around 75 days in, even then it was only a little over half an inch.
    So id say at 43 days it's too soon to give up, just keep at it longer.

Comment

Interesting. I am just scared of some of the horror storied you hear about people going too intense and gaining nothing. Some argue that is is because your tunica becomes so tough that you can't stretch it anymore.

I just had a look at the top performers list, and almost all of them consist mostly of manual work. I really feel dumb for starting with only devices

Link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/71885-pe-gyms-top-performers.html
      BPEL 18cm (7.")
      EG 14cm (5.5")

Current:
      BPEL 18cm (7")
      EG 14.5cm (5.5")

Goal:
      BPEL 22.5cm (9.0")
      EG 17.5cm (7")

Comment

Portcitynt is correct.
        43 Days is WAY too soon to start looking for gains.
        Yes go ahead and measure every 30 days you'll see your small progress (stretched flaccid length especially).

I would've recommended manual workouts first, but regardless the standard figure for gaining an inch in length with an extender is usually 1in = 1000hrs. Regardless of Phallosan or conventional extender.

My advice?
        Use the Bathmate to warm up.
        Do manual stretches
        Hop into extender
        Manual jelqs
        Cool down.
        My Journey!
        04/28/14 - 6/23/17
        NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
        BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
        MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

I don't know man, clearly something has changed.

36hrs = 1cm pulled flaccid gain, then surely another 36hrs should yield at least 1mm. To me its an indication to course correct. Either i not resting enough, tension is too high etc.

Okay, i have decided. I am going to use devices to supplement manual exercises, rather than the other way around, i am also going to ease up on the hours and tension i have been using with the extender as my groin is actually bruised.

I think i'll take some of your advice Gymrat but i may end with the bathmate, instead of starting with it, will have to see.

Will ease up on the extending and measure over the weekend, who knows, maybe the rest will pay off as in the beginning i clearly rested more.
          R.c
          Last edited by R.c; 10-24-2017, 11:10 AM.
          BPEL 18cm (7.")
          EG 14cm (5.5")

Current:
          BPEL 18cm (7")
          EG 14.5cm (5.5")

Goal:
          BPEL 22.5cm (9.0")
          EG 17.5cm (7")

Comment

Originally posted by R.c View Post
            I don't know man, clearly something has changed.

36hrs = 1cm pulled flaccid gain, then surely another 36hrs should yield at least 1mm. To me its an indication to course correct. Either i not resting enough, tension is too high etc.

Okay, i have decided. I am going to use devices to supplement manual exercises, rather than the other way around, i am also going to ease up on the hours and tension i have been using with the extender as my groin is actually bruised.

I think i'll take some of your advice Gymrat but i may end with the bathmate, instead of starting with it, will have to see.

Will ease up on the extending and measure over the weekend, who knows, maybe the rest will pay off as in the beginning i clearly rested more.
            The flaccid gains are always a good sign but its not exactly xtime = .25inches or anything. The 1000hrs is just a good goal to aspire to because Majority of members have seen at least an 1inch gain after that. Some people pull on their dick for 3 months and hit 1.5in of gains lol.

For example with me and hanging I had been at 7.5inches flaccid stretched for over month. Not sure if it's transferred to BPEL gains but yesterday I almost hit 8inches flaccid stretched. So eventually whether its another 3 months or not my Erect gains will catch up. Just be patient keep going and they'll transfer.

I say warm up because most members believe you should separate a girth heavy routine from your lengthening. But whatever feels best go for it, just stick with whatever you choose broski!
            My Journey!
            04/28/14 - 6/23/17
            NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
            BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
            MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

How long did you do PE before hanging?
              BPEL 18cm (7.")
              EG 14cm (5.5")

Current:
              BPEL 18cm (7")
              EG 14.5cm (5.5")

Goal:
              BPEL 22.5cm (9.0")
              EG 17.5cm (7")

Comment

Well I started in 2014 and just picked it up late july...
                So about 3 years. Honestly If i would've been extremely consistent with my modified JP90 I'd be at my goal. But due to time constraints and the nature of my job I find hanging an easier time.
                My Journey!
                04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Working...
                X