Beginner plan needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner plan needed

Hi all! I just joined. I'm seeing a lot of good info but I could use a little bit of curation: What is a good, solid beginner routine for the next 3 months?

My current BPEL is about 6.7", thought I've hit 7" just before climax when super aroused. Erect girth (EG?) is about 5.5", slightly more under the aforementioned condition. I don't have a problem with sex, though id like the stay harder during oral (intercourse i do fine and can last forever). My goals Are 8" BPEL and 6.5" EG.

The JP90 is a great beginner routine.
    Highly recommended!
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Just warm up for 10 minutes, do some basic stretches, wet-jelq for about 10 minutes, warm down. Simple. I gained 0.26 inches in a month.
      7BootyK's Progress Log
      | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
      09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

Originally posted by 7BootyK View Post
        Just warm up for 10 minutes, do some basic stretches, wet-jelq for about 10 minutes, warm down. Simple. I gained 0.26 inches in a month.
        Is this all you do? We have very similar starting measurements and I'm also looking for advice. I plan on doing a modified version of jp90 and possibly using some devices occasionally.(mostly just a bath mate)
        Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'd like to hear from someone with similar stats as me. It seems a majority of members start already a lot bigger than me. Thanks.
        You can't get better if you don't try
        09/1/17: bpel:5.9--nbpel:4.6--Eg:4.6
        Ultimate goal is 7.25bpel X 5.75Eg

Comment

Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful113 View Post
            Is this all you do? We have very similar starting measurements and I'm also looking for advice. I plan on doing a modified version of jp90 and possibly using some devices occasionally.(mostly just a bath mate)
            Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'd like to hear from someone with similar stats as me. It seems a majority of members start already a lot bigger than me. Thanks.
            7BootyK- thanks for the heads up. With anything I train in, I like to start small. Seems the wisest course.

Hopeful113- no worries about the hijack. We're all trying to get the same information!

I think it's fantastic that we're all here for the same goal. Nothing wrong with improving that part of our body- we try to do that to the rest of our muscles, so why not our love muscle?

Comment

Working...
            X