Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice girth...

Have been PE for 3 months,primary jelqing... a bit of uli
    Aiming at girth...( 4.35" at best full.erection, I m sad..)

Mind recommend some girth exercise tht work best ?, other than clamping...

We need more information on your routine, sets, reps, and level of intensity used.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

2on 1 off. Around 100+ normal jelqing, 30+ to 50 V Jelq . Stretching and Uli occasionally... I got muschroom cock...I do think I get longer and bigger ,but minimal..

Comment

Originally posted by moon yuen View Post
        Have been PE for 3 months,primary jelqing... a bit of uli
        Aiming at girth...( 4.35" at best full.erection, I m sad..)

Mind recommend some girth exercise tht work best ?, other than clamping...
        Hello moon yuen and welcome to the Gym

It sounds like you've done 90 days of basic PE which means you are probably conditioned. I would recommend that you continue with a run through the JP90 beginner's routine. It's a very aggressive routine for someone just beginning, but might be easier for you now. If you did the JP90 to start, I'd recommend doing it again. The Jelqing can add both length and girth. You've started doing some ULIs which really target girth. I would recommend keeping a log showing your work. That way we can better advise you and encourage you as you move along. A log also lets you track your workouts, so you know how many of the different exercises you're doing. Also it will help you figure out what works best for you.
        So I would begin doing maybe 30 second ULIs, perhaps one ULI after each 30 Jelqs. You can gradually build up until you are holding them for a full minute. I would aim at doing 10 one minute ULIs a day. Then you can add two handed horse squeezes in a month or so.
        If you length is satisfactory to you, in about 3 months you could consider clamping. This is a very advanced form of PE and you must be well conditioned to clamp safely. Once you are conditioned, this is a great way to gain girth.
        I wish you success on your PE adventure.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thanks for the sound advice.
          Big D

Comment

If you have $75 or so in available funds, you might want to consider pumping. I attribute most of my 1" gain in girth to a fairly aggressive pumping regemin.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Glad that both legendary forumer reply my post. I have read of ur guys post before...U guys gain a lot...

I have Bathmate X20. I only use it occasionally...because,it cause discoloration... Is it what u called pumping? Or u refer air pumping? What brand?

Comment

Glad that both legendary forumer reply my post. I have read of ur guys post before...U guys gain a lot...

I have Bathmate X20. I only use it occasionally...because,it cause discoloration... Is it what u called pumping? Or u refer air pumping? What brand?
                Air or water will work. I perfer an air pump with a guage and keep the low, like under 5hg.

Comment

I had a real problem with discoloration for a while. You have to keep the pressure low in the beginning. Only do a few gentle pumps and keep your time to around five minutes until you get conditioned. Build up to three sets like that for a total of 15 minutes. You’ll get conditioned and be able to increase the time per set.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Getinbig, how u solve ur discoloration? What is ur major thing that give u girth gain.... I saw ur log , seems like u are,an easy gainer ...

Comment

Hey Moon Yuen!

First of all, definitely start a log if you don't already have one.

Secondly, I believe that after 3 months of PE, 100+ Jelqs and 50V-Jelqs are not enough. I think you should be doing a greater training volume (more reps). So you could either repeat a JP90 cycle with increased volume and intensity or try the Advanced Jelq-free Routine by BigAl. This routine introduces you to Squeezes and Side-to-side stretches, which are both good exercises!
                      Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
                      Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
                      Goal:
                      • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Also curious to know how old of these easy gainer

Comment

Originally posted by duude View Post

SeI think you should be doing a greater training volume (more reps). So you could either repeat a JP90 cycle with increased volume and intensity or try the Advanced Jelq-free Routine by BigAl. This routine introduces you to Squeezes and Side-to-side stretches, which are both good exercises!

I will incorporate Ultimate Jelq and big al squeeze in my routine.... I primarily looking for girth...

Comment

Working...
                          X