Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner's Tips

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself and to explain why I am here. I am 29 years old and am a happily married man. I have always had confidence issues when it came to the size of my penis, I have had many sexual partners but none of them have never told me or indicated that I had a small penis or that it was not enough to pleasure them. I have actually inquired with my wife on this topic and asked if she was satisfied with the size of my penis and she said that she is very happy with it. But in my head, I started telling myself that she only said this because she (a) does not want to hurt my feelings and (b) knows that there is little that can be done about it.

In the past I was never able to give other sexual partners orgasms, but when it comes to having sex with my wife I am able to make her orgasm while penetrating her (multiple orgasms on some occasions). We have used dildo's in the past, but she has always complained of their size and said that she prefers my penis over the dildos (again in my head this is her just trying to boost my confidence). But at the end of the day I am just really unsure.

I measured myself this morning and I am currently 4 inches in length while erect. Where I get confused is while I am not a fat man I have fat that lies above my pelvis so when pushed back I am roughly 4.75 in to 5 in. When having sex I think I would be providing the 4.75 to 5 in. while thrusting. My current girth while erect is 5.5 inches. I am guessing that this is around average.

My goal would be to be around 7.25 to 7.5 inches in length and 6.25 to 6.5 in girth while erect.

After doing much reading I decided to start with JP's 90 Day Routine, but is there any tips or things that I should add to this routine? Are there any additional supplements that would help?

Any words of insight, tips, considerations, or encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

First, WELCOME to the GYM! You've done some reading homework, so that's good! If you haven't already completed it, READ ALL the threads in START HERE to learn EVERYTHING a newbie needs to know about gym posting protocols, SAFETY and MORE! Conditioning your penis is IMPORTANT, so the JP90 is an excellent routine to gain maximum benefits while you learn more about your own penis physiology & what exercises provide the best benefits for YOU> We're ALL different physiologically, so PE training after conditioning will vary from one guy to the next. Start a daily journal in the progress forum to post your daily activity. It will keep you motivated, provide an excellent record of PE that worked best for you, plus you'll get feedback from other members to help you in your PE journey! Glad you joined us! HAPPY TUGGIN'!

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to focus on EQ improvement in conjunction with your enlargement. Reducing your level of body fat will also make your penis appear larger. Combined with enlargement work, this should increase the visual impact immensely.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X