Measuring necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring necessary?

Honestly I don't like to measuring. I much rather see the difference. Is this wrong thinking? What do you think?

Gains come slow and it may not be visually noticeable that you have gained some. Measuring will show that you have gained. With that being said, measuring is not absolutely necessary. However if you choose not to measure I would suggest that you take a picture of your starting size so that you have something to visually compare it to.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You should absolutely measure. To Cav's point, gains are harder to notice visually. If you do not routinely measure it will be hard to tell the effectiveness of your workouts and know whats working vs not working. For me measuring is my compass through this PE jungle lol.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I have perception issues. Without measuring I would have never known I grew. I did not measure for a long time and really did not think I had grown. When I measured it turned out I had grown over and inch
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          I have perception issues. Without measuring I would have never known I grew. I did not measure for a long time and really did not think I had grown. When I measured it turned out I had grown over and inch
          I got something similar,but I see my penis sometimes as small,other time as average and sometimes big.When it comes to gains I am very good at detecting them,even if they are very minor.I know it sounds like contradiction but it`s just the way it is . Also this size perception problems are correlated with my mood(surprise...surprise).
          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I think measuring would be necessary, but I don't think that pictures necessarily are. I am generally good at visually detecting size changes, but sometimes I have been incorrect. I think measuring once a month is a good idea, and I am glad that I did.

I often quickly get an estimate using my hand now, so I don't have to break out the ruler all the time. I hold with one hand, and with the other hand I have my wrist turned down at 90deg and with my middle finger I press to the bone. I do this at the side because for me, the side measurement is nearly the same as with the ruler and bpel at the center. It's not perfect, and I don't to official measurements in the log this way, but it is close enough for me to know there 7.5" is (which is my current length), where 7.0" is, and the coveted 8".

Comment

Originally posted by Motive_93 View Post
              Honestly I don't like to measuring. I much rather see the difference. Is this wrong thinking? What do you think?
              I'm on the fence with this. I d o not like the measuring. I do it 4 times a year just to have benchmarks. I usually do a measure in August, but this past August I just did a quick eyeball and saw definite improvement, so I did not tey to get accurate numbers.
              I also can see that measuring solidifies perception.

However, I think not measuring has it's merits. Don't focus on the numbers, just on how it feels. This past summer I did some intense PE, but at the same time I also did so without visual aid. Just by touch. After the month of not looking at my erection I could really see the difference. But it was only minor in terms of the real numbers, a quarter inch up and out, but perceptually it was major.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I agree to what incognito said, but then again I guess it does show what works for you if you measure. I just started clamping my penis feels thick but on my off days it seem like it back to regular size. (I know this happens because I didn't work out). Anyways I don't seem to be gaining the girth I want. For some reason I can gain length easier then girth. Everyone claims that clamping works very well but i dont see much results. I want to have a thick penis so I can better my sex life. I do get every girl off with no problem but I think having girth is what women really like.

Comment

What are your particular goals?
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

6 inch to 6.25 girth

Comment

Measuring regularly (every ~2 weeks, to start) will let you know if your training is on the right path.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Do I measure on my off day?

Comment

You should measure under identical conditions each time. If you regularly measure during your off days then repeat that process each time for consistency.

Comment

Hey guys complete newbie here.Just wondering if the pe workout on the goodlookingloser website is any good or if i just go for the jonpop one as the good Looking loser one seems more straightforward.Also I have a bent penis so should I use a phallosan or something to straighten it out or should I wait for a couple months.Sorry for hijacking just need some answers.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by viewsonic123 View Post
                              Hey guys complete newbie here.Just wondering if the pe workout on the goodlookingloser website is any good or if i just go for the jonpop one as the good Looking loser one seems more straightforward.Also I have a bent penis so should I use a phallosan or something to straighten it out or should I wait for a couple months.Sorry for hijacking just need some answers.Thanks
                              It's your choice, but I didn't use that site and have had good gains with a modified JP90. This thread has some good advice on measuring.
                              Last edited by halcyon_; 09-15-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X