• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner

Hello friends,
    I'm new here
    My current size is 6 inches when erect and I wanna gain 2 inches
    Could anyone please tell me from where I should start and how?

Originally posted by Cooldude265482 View Post
    Hello friends,
    I'm new here
    My current size is 6 inches when erect and I wanna gain 2 inches
    Could anyone please tell me from where I should start and how?

Welcome to the PEGym I'm sorry if this seems obvious, well it kind of is. Anyhow please look above on the left were it says "START HERE" click on that and start there. After that an awesome place with all the good beginning links is FAQ just a few more spaces to the right of the "START HERE".

You'll find support and help along your journey, but first you must read and learn, nobody can do that for you. Remember the real goal is to have a healthy penis and real gains take time and commitment.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 11-09-2017, 01:47 AM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

As Unit mentioned, the START HERE! link at the top left of the page is where you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. In there you will find some beginner routines, such as the JP90() that you should start off with. Do plenty of reading and ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.

Gaining 2 inches is a very heft goal and will likely take you years to achieve it. PE does work but it's a slow process and it takes plenty of time, dedication, consistency and patience. If you stay committed you could reach your goal in time.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Cooldude!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree with the others thatI it would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you friends,
          You all really motivate me for doing exercises.
          I have started my exercises.
          How much time it will take to see visible results?

Comment

Working...
          X