Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make it curve UP ?

Hi everyone ,
    I know you can correct a curve by PE, BUT can you make it curve UP ?!!
    Or make its angle point up ?
    Any ideas ...
    Last edited by Fanta_Man; 04-27-2010, 11:44 AM.

I have been noticing that my unit is starting to show more of an upwards curve. I think it's because of my jelqing technique and focusing most of the pressure on the top and bottom of my unit. So, I'm inclined to believe that you can enhance the curve. To achieve a higher erection angle, just try to get your EQ as high as possible. I think the higher your EQ, the higher your erection will go.

Comment

@Fanta_man,

Why do you want it to curve up? Mine curves up, and I want to lose some curve. It makes pulling my penis down difficult, and it makes you look smaller than you are. I am a little over 8", but when I measure with a rule, I measure 7.5" So I have to measure along the curve.
      My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by cubah View Post
        @Fanta_man,

Why do you want it to curve up? Mine curves up, and I want to lose some curve. It makes pulling my penis down difficult, and it makes you look smaller than you are. I am a little over 8", but when I measure with a rule, I measure 7.5" So I have to measure along the curve.
        I guess Fanta_man would like the upwards curve since it hits the g-spot easier in many different positions compared to a downwards curve. I too wish for the same, I have reduced my downward curve from banana shaped to more of a "crooked" look. Hard to explain, but it is noticeably more straightened out Also, I wish for that since, well most guys have that type of curve, and I do not like being the "other" guy.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Always had a slight one. Never had any issues measuring. Also, that upward curve is great for 69ing.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It's very hard to get rid of a curve and it's harder to create a curve.
            But if you already have a slight curve, jelq with the curve. I also find Ulis help to define the curve.
            Log
            Measurements (Current):
            BPEL: 7.25"
            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
              I have been noticing that my unit is starting to show more of an upwards curve. I think it's because of my jelqing technique and focusing most of the pressure on the top and bottom of my unit. So, I'm inclined to believe that you can enhance the curve. To achieve a higher erection angle, just try to get your EQ as high as possible. I think the higher your EQ, the higher your erection will go.
              That's great news Gator, mine is pretty damn straight, and I WANT to add some upward curve. I will take this jelqing tip and see how it goes. Thanks man!

Comment

Yeah I wanted a little of an upward curve also just enought to hit the G-spot. How do you go about obtaining the legendary curve??? Mine is so straight it looks like a missle.

Comment

Jelq in the direction you want the curve to be. Try doing a banana shaped jelq. As you go down, curve your jelq back upward, while keeping the other hand at the base so it isn't just a normal, upward jelq. That sounds somewhat nonsensical... Just think about it for a bit... that's kinda hard to describe. Maybe... I have been studying programming for about 5 hours straight and my brain is a bit fried...
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Curve up and not point up.... the latter is difficult, but the former is more difficult, lol.

I think the direction of your jelqs will affect, but this might take years even if it really work. I got a 12LOT and have to do it straight or down, almost impossible for me to make it BEND upwards.

Comment

Thanks everyone
                      Thats right upyours_norway it's for the G-spot thing .
                      I have always taken my size for granted,but after trying PE and seeing results(+0.5 in girth ,almost nothing in length) I thought why not curve it UP along the way .My priority now is length but I keep getting girth gains ,"stretching really decreases EQ and can easily overtrain me". I am on jp 90 second month.

----------------------
                      starting:
                      EL : 6.5 (goal :8.5)
                      EG :5.12(goal :6.25)

Now:
                      EL :6.5
                      EG:5.6

Comment

Working...
                      X