The way of the burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way of the burrito

I'm no vet at PE but have had great success. Here's what I recommend for newbies...

First and foremost, how to do all of this safely; read this - START HERE!

Supplements: L-arginine (1,000mg) take first thing in morning, L-lysine (500mg) take first thing in morning, NOW ZMA (3 capsules at night before bed)

PHASE 1 - Conditioning
    Routine: JP90
    Duration: 90 days
    Lube: Coconut Oil

Follow JP90 routine as outlined by JP himself. My only comments/alterations are:
    1. If you struggle with keeping EQ where it needs to be after stretches, do the jelqing before stretches.
    2. Instead of just stretching up, down, left, right; add up-left, down-left, up-right, down-right.
    3. Don't kegel while stretching.

REST 2 WEEKS

Phase 2 - Intermediate
    Routine: Big Al's Advanced Jelq-Free Routine
    Duration: 60-90 days or longer if you are still seeing gains from it
    Devices: Extender, POWER Jelq device (you can do an internet search for "homemade jelq device" to see how to make on for cheap).

Perform routine as directed. Gradually increase reps over time. POWER jelq (100 reps) before starting with squeezes. During rest of the day wear extender as much as possible. Make sure you have a minimum of 2 rest days each week.

REST 2 WEEKS

Phase 3 - Advanced Girth Intensive
    Routine: GIRTH BUSTER ROUTINE
    Duration: 6 months or longer
    Devices: POWER Jelq device, clamp, extender (if length is still desired)

Warm up, do 100-200 POWER jelqs, go straight to squeezes (start at 20 and increase over time), go straight to clamping (15-20 minutes). Show no mercy but watch PI's and use common sense. This routine progressively ups the intensity of expansion so that when you finally get to clamping you get max results. It is crucial to include more rest days with this routine to allow time for tissue repair and growth. You can continue wearing extender as well if you want to still work on length. After every 6 weeks give yourself a week of rest.

Maybe this will help someone... KEEP ON TUGGIN!

EDIT 11/11/2017
    I would also like to add that Jockinthebox's Extended Wear Cock Ring Challenge would be a great addition when not doing exercise or using other devices. Click the link to see the benefits!
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 07-28-2020, 10:13 AM. Reason: edited power jelq info
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Great advice.

However, if you are focusing on girth. You should consider incorporating a pumping routine after finishing the JP 90.

i recommend starting with a 10 minute session at 5 hg and increase the time under vacuume by a minute a week until you reach 20 minutes. Then introduce a second 20 minute session. After six months, Add a 45 minute session at 4 hg.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Great advice.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Great advice.

However, if you are focusing on girth. You should consider incorporating a pumping routine after finishing the JP 90.

i recommend starting with a 10 minute session at 5 hg and increase the time under vacuume by a minute a week until you reach 20 minutes. Then introduce a second 20 minute session. After six months, Add a 45 minute session at 4 hg.
        I take it you have a non-hydro pump?
        Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
        2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Just updated the original post to include my recco on Jock's Extended Wear Cock Ring Challenge.
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

I'm new. Just signed up today. What does the abbreviations stand for in your signature? BPEL, MEG, BPFSL?

Comment

Never did any supplements, do those make a big difference?
              Originally posted by LAGuy View Post
              I'm new. Just signed up today. What does the abbreviations stand for in your signature? BPEL, MEG, BPFSL?
              Bone Pressed Erect Length, Midshaft Erect Girth, Bonepressed Flaccid Stretched Length.
              Start
              BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
              BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
              BPEL: 8"
              MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
              BPEL: 8"+
              MSEG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by MarsSpyder View Post
                Never did any supplements, do those make a big difference?
                I never really did without (l-arginine, l-lysine). I'd like to think that they made a difference. The ZMA was off and on taking it. Really helps you sleep better and get into that deep sleep so your body has a better chance at repairing itself.
                Recommended Routine

Comment

I just put it in the microwave for about a minute and a half, throw on some sour cream, maybe salsa too. Mmmm delicious.
                  Nov 2016 Start
                  6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                  7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                  14 months
                  +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

You're a legend for this burrito. What extender do you use and how much do they generally cost?

Also what are your thoughts on hanging and extending at the same time?
                    Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
                      You're a legend for this burrito. What extender do you use and how much do they generally cost?

I would assume this would be fine so long as you listen to your pain receptors and adjust accordingly. I haven't done any 'extenders' but I have done a stretching and hanging routine followed up with pumping with bathmate and LOVE the combo. I would assume the extender after hanging would help in healing in an elongated state. Just listen to your dick and you'll be fine.
                      Nov 2016 Start
                      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                      14 months

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                        I would assume this would be fine so long as you listen to your pain receptors and adjust accordingly. I haven't done any 'extenders' but I have done a stretching and hanging routine followed up with pumping with bathmate and LOVE the combo. I would assume the extender after hanging would help in healing in an elongated state. Just listen to your dick and you'll be fine.
                        I want to give hanging ago first and foremost and if that doesn't illicit gains I'll add in an extender to keep me elongated. I thought it would be fine, was just making sure. Better safe than sorry..
                        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post

I used the Quick Extender Pro, I think it was around $300. Regarding hanging and extending, I would alternate between the two but I wouldn't do both in the same day. I have never done hanging so I have limited knowledge and no experience on that subject matter but if I were to venture into it, I would be hesitant to try to combine the two together knowing how extending affected my burrito. I would think it would put you at high risk for an injury since both put a lot of stress on your ligs.
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                            I used the Quick Extender Pro, I think it was around $300. Regarding hanging and extending, I would alternate between the two but I wouldn't do both in the same day. I have never done hanging so I have limited knowledge and no experience on that subject matter but if I were to venture into it, I would be hesitant to try to combine the two together knowing how extending affected my burrito. I would think it would put you at high risk for an injury since both put a lot of stress on your ligs.
                            The ligs will tell you if you're putting on too much stress imo. Injury only comes if you start ignoring the indications they give off.
                            Nov 2016 Start
                            6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                            7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                            14 months

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                              The ligs will tell you if you're putting on too much stress imo. Injury only comes if you start ignoring the indications they give off.
                              True but at such high intensity, sometimes you don't get the benefit of a warning.
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X