Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelq with one hand while other holds skin back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq with one hand while other holds skin back?

Question about jelqing I have some scrotal webbing (turkey neck/extra skin) that gets in the way of grabbing at the base. What i have been doing is keeping one hand with a lose lose grip at the base holding my turkey neck back while I jelq with my other hand. To compensate for the time it takes for my hand to return to the base I squeeze my base with the hand holding my turkey neck back and move my jelqing hand fast as I can back into position for another rep. Is this OK or do I have to do the hand over hand method?? I feel way more pump doing this and less tugging on my skin as well.
    Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
    Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
    Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
    Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
    Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

I have the exact same problem. I'm pretty new, but this has seemed to work for me so far.

Comment

Started pe a few days and i also have to hold the extra skin back but i wasnt squeezing the base...which i will begin to do to hold the blood in there...what i also do is when doing v jelqs i pull the sack down...i know i read somewhere a similar skin stretching exercise to address thou turkey neck

Comment

Read my signature thread (below) on Avoiding turkey neck for exercises & more info. It works well to reduce & avoid turkey neck for most guys.

Comment

I use a rubber band over my balls to hold the skin back. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzy View Post
            I use a rubber band over my balls to hold the skin back. Works great.
            I started using a cock ring arount my balls when I jelq and problem solved. it even has helped my turkey neck also doing jackinthebox's plan
            Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
            Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
            Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
            Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
            Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Working...
            X