Hey guys I had surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys I had surgery

I had surgery for buried penis or intrapubic penile surgery 2 and a half years ago

I'm planning on starting a jelqing and stretching routine though I have a fear that I wont be able to make gains because of my surgery

any one have any thoughts my penis is somewhat stitched down if you will so the head doesn't go into the skin or it into my body its stitched down to an extent like I said

anyone have any thoughts suggestions or feedback and when I pull on it gives me a odd reaction I don't know not like before

thanks

I don't think you are a good "candidate" for PE, unfortunately. Consult your doctor who did your surgery BEFORE doing ANY PE, please. Your sexual functioning might depend on that!

Comment

I totally agree with JITB. Don't do any stretching or jelqing before the doctor says you can. Whatever the reason you had the surgery you don't want to mess it up.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Certainly consult with your doctor before taking up any training. Is your suspensory ligament free floating or has it [been] reattached?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Are you satisfied with the results of the surgery or was it bust? Gains?

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            I don't think you are a good "candidate" for PE, unfortunately. Consult your doctor who did your surgery BEFORE doing ANY PE, please. Your sexual functioning might depend on that!
            how come you don't believe I'm a good candidate do you think its an anatomy thing and my sexual functioning is already piss poor and you know how doctors go I don't think talking to him will give me much valuable information

I sure hope to make gains and I hope I am able to of course like I said I'm hoping the surgery didn't mess that up for me

Comment

Definitely try and consult a doctor. If you're going to do PE anyway, then maybe start with jelqing instead of stretching as when stretching youre pulling your cock instead of trapping the blood which might not be a good idea after surgery. Also if you feel any pain then it's a good idea to stop.
              Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
                how come you don't believe I'm a good candidate do you think its an anatomy thing and my sexual functioning is already piss poor and you know how doctors go I don't think talking to him will give me much valuable information

I sure hope to make gains and I hope I am able to of course like I said I'm hoping the surgery didn't mess that up for me
                I don't believe you're a good candidate for PE because you've had radical surgery on your pelvis to extend your inner penis. Why risk doing something counter-intuitive to your surgery? If you can function sexually (have an erection & achieve penetration now) I wouldn't do ANYTHING to jeopardize THAT, if I were you.

Comment

Well the problem is my sexual functioning is piss poor major erectile dysfunction, I'm going to try a routine and see how it goes

i believe I fractured my penis in 2010 maybe 2011 and didn't get surgery until 2015 , it seems when I jelq blood flows a lot better to my right side then my left so I'm thinking my fracture was on the left side corpus cavernosa or something like that

anatomically wise I should still be able to make gains I believe as my right side seems to be fine

Comment

Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
                    Well the problem is my sexual functioning is piss poor major erectile dysfunction, I'm going to try a routine and see how it goes

i believe I fractured my penis in 2010 maybe 2011 and didn't get surgery until 2015 , it seems when I jelq blood flows a lot better to my right side then my left so I'm thinking my fracture was on the left side corpus cavernosa or something like that

anatomically wise I should still be able to make gains I believe as my right side seems to be fine
                    IMO, the bulk of your efforts should be towards attempting to reduce or eliminate any scar tissue which could be impeding your gains.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X