Horizontal stretch mark-like lines on flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal stretch mark-like lines on flaccid

lol I know I asked 2 questions today already. I was wondering if anyone experienced this? I think it may be from stretching?...
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
    lol I know I asked 2 questions today already. I was wondering if anyone experienced this? I think it may be from stretching?...
    Yea I have them too since I started. It concerned me as well, but they don't show when im hard tho, so it doesn't bother me.
    Starting: September 22nd 2009
    BPEL: 5.5 Inches
    NBPEL: 5 Inches
    EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
    FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
    EQ: 9-10

Comment

Perfectly normal. I have them when flaccid, and now when erect (although less visible). Not there before PE.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Me too!

Comment

that is a good sign, it means your what is under your skin is growing!!!!!
          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I got them as well, nothing to be worried about. I figure I'll just cocoa butter the shit outta my unit once I'm done growing my ideal penis.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
              I don't know if that is true at all. I think it is just the skin is being stretched.

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
                Yea I have them too since I started. It concerned me as well, but they don't show when im hard tho, so it doesn't bother me.
                Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                Perfectly normal. I have them when flaccid, and now when erect (although less visible). Not there before PE.
                Originally posted by overunderin View Post
                Me too!
                Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                Originally posted by millia View Post
                I got them as well, nothing to be worried about. I figure I'll just cocoa butter the shit outta my unit once I'm done growing my ideal penis.
                Hey Retinoid, well brother, it looks like all the guys that responded are not only either very into PE or vets, but they all said the same thing. So I would just learn to enjoy it man. I know that's not what you want to hear, but its all part of enlarging your penis.

And to add to all these guys, I too have lines/stretchmarks from advanced high level stretching at such a high tension for so long, BUT I have noticed that wearing my DTR has helped turn this skin into just more foreskin.

Hope your not too worried man, I think all of us here want to help and understand about the stretch marks, but you kinda learn to like em',....Right Guys?!?!!?

And Millia, I would GO AHEAD NOW and start using the cream. I use the "Fruit of the Earth" Brand Vitamin E cream. Works great I think, and mine serves a "dual purpose" as most of you guys know I do FR too.
                Last edited by calixto; 04-29-2010, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  Hey Retinoid, well brother, it looks like all the guys that responded are not only either very into PE or vets, but they all said the same thing. So I would just learn to enjoy it man. I know that's not what you want to hear, but its all part of enlarging your penis.

And to add to all these guys, I too have lines/stretchmarks from advanced high level stretching at such a high tension for so long, BUT I have noticed that wearing my DTR has helped turn this skin into just more foreskin.

Hope your not too worried man, I think all of us here want to help and understand about the stretch marks, but you kinda learn to like em',....Right Guys?!?!!?

And Millia, I would GO AHEAD NOW and start using the cream. I use the "Fruit of the Earth" Brand Vitamin E cream. Works great I think, and mine serves a "dual purpose" as most of you guys know I do FR too.
                  Hm I wonder why I got stretch marks so soon if you got them from advanced high level stretching. I am contemplating incorporating hanging or extenders. Not sure yet. The rice sock hanging thing would be a lot cheaper than a 200 dollar extender.

Comment

Yeah man, I just bought the hanging device that Saiyan uses today, but I think I got one that is too small. I need to ask him which one he has.

And yeah, I sure like the extender, and I know it works. $200 is alot, but I think the cheap ones would probably work just fine for $50, just be careful with it and don't wear it while in public or having to walk etc. Use it at home and when you are sitting around and on the computer etc.

Oh, and I think if you take a break, the stretch marks will go away pretty much, but I really wouldn't know, I just keep going and don't really care.

Good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      Yeah man, I just bought the hanging device that Saiyan uses today, but I think I got one that is too small. I need to ask him which one he has.

And yeah, I sure like the extender, and I know it works. $200 is alot, but I think the cheap ones would probably work just fine for $50, just be careful with it and don't wear it while in public or having to walk etc. Use it at home and when you are sitting around and on the computer etc.

Oh, and I think if you take a break, the stretch marks will go away pretty much, but I really wouldn't know, I just keep going and don't really care.

Good luck man!
                      I mine as well just hang first and jelq and later on do a few uli's. You want to hear something weird? I am recovering as I stretched too hard. I didn't injure myself, just I feel sore and uncomfortable to PE. Anyway, I checked my LOT and I had no LOT at all. Usually I have no pull at the 6'o clock yet today I had a strong pull and I SAW my hand jerk back. It is weird. I love the idea of a penis extender though because it is less work and less risk. But hanging will probably give faster gains than extenders...could an extender give you an inch in length ALONE within 9 months do you think? The websites say it will give you over an inch but they exaggerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                        I mine as well just hang first and jelq and later on do a few uli's. You want to hear something weird? I am recovering as I stretched too hard. I didn't injure myself, just I feel sore and uncomfortable to PE. Anyway, I checked my LOT and I had no LOT at all. Usually I have no pull at the 6'o clock yet today I had a strong pull and I SAW my hand jerk back. It is weird. I love the idea of a penis extender though because it is less work and less risk. But hanging will probably give faster gains than extenders...could an extender give you an inch in length ALONE within 9 months do you think? The websites say it will give you over an inch but they exaggerate.

I've had these marks since I was 19 .At first they were just on the flacid but then one day they were their when erect to this was a couple years before I even started pe.But with the question about gaining a inch with the strectcher in 9 months well I only pe'd for a month or two and deff seen some small gains more so in erect girth But I think its possible to gain a inch in 9 months without the stretcher so i will start pe again next week after I give my penis a rest from so much masturbation for hours everyday over the past few months My goal is too gain at least a inch in a year and be thicker I will not be usuing a stretcher and will not spend more then a hour a session excercising my penis.

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
                          I've had these marks since I was 19 .At first they were just on the flacid but then one day they were their when erect to this was a couple years before I even started pe.But with the question about gaining a inch with the strectcher in 9 months well I only pe'd for a month or two and deff seen some small gains more so in erect girth But I think its possible to gain a inch in 9 months without the stretcher so i will start pe again next week after I give my penis a rest from so much masturbation for hours everyday over the past few months My goal is too gain at least a inch in a year and be thicker I will not be usuing a stretcher and will not spend more then a hour a session excercising my penis.
                          My goal is to be at my goal which is 7 inches in a year at least (1.5 inches). And supposedly I am not destined to be a fast gainer. However I assume if I jelq and hang as well as later on doing v stretches and uli's I will gain at least more quickly. We will see. I will obviously post because people always tell everyone to go very easy, which I can respect, but my penis seems to be very resilient especially to jelqing. I think it is because I was an obsessive masturbator. One day I masturbated 16 times. So I think my penis kind of became a little resilient and can already handle harder exercises!

Except stretching out, that is from the devil.

Comment

What you mean except strectching out is from the devil that's pretty easy for me none of these excercises hurt me i got a penis strongs as steel after so much masturbation.I am stoping my excessive masturbation now .Pe will not work if you jerk off all the time like I was everyday over and over again for hours straight.Im gonna try to cut it down and edge once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
                              What you mean except strectching out is from the devil that's pretty easy for me none of these excercises hurt me i got a penis strongs as steel after so much masturbation.I am stoping my excessive masturbation now .Pe will not work if you jerk off all the time like I was everyday over and over again for hours straight.Im gonna try to cut it down and edge once a week.
                              I never liked stretching. That is just me. Masturbating once every two days I think is good. I used to go into extremes with masturbation. I used to masturbate so much it was horrible, like 16 times in one day. And then for weeks I didn't do it at all. Now I do it like once a day. I try to edge but then I stop when I am about to cum and I fucking spurt out anyway it doesn't feel nearly as good which bothers me.

Comment

Working...
                              X