Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I do penis stretches, I crush my penis head. Am I doing it wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I do penis stretches, I crush my penis head. Am I doing it wrong?

I'm new here. I'm coming from prem e forum.
    I've started doing stretches with my hand when my penis is flaccid.
    When I do the stretches, I just pull the head or under of head away from my body. But the head gets squeezed very hard. Am I doing it wrong? Also how long daily should I do these stretches to gain some size after 6 months? Thanks.

Dot not pull on your glans(penis head). Make your grip about 1 inch below the glans. It will slide ahead when you stretch but you need to feel that you are gripping the shaft, not the glans. Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Start off with one of the beginner routines that can be found in there and follow it through for 90 to condition your penis. For you I would recommend starting off with Big Al's The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine . This routine also has some Pre-E benefits.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Your glans is the light--don't snuff out the light.

Words of wisdom from...

- Mega

Comment

Working...
        X