Time of work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time of work out

I've done my research and asked my questions. I'm ready to start my program. I'm starting tonight with JP90 (2 on 1 off). My question is do I need to try to work out at the same time every time? M-F evening is going to be the best time, however sat and sun early afternoon is when I can get the best private/alone time to get a good work out in.

Also a big thanks to all who have helped thus far.
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Time of work means something; when you work during the day does not.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I've embraced being regular, in many aspects of life.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Not too much difference. You should be fine mixing the times up a little. Be consistent. Good luck.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I usually do miss everyone in the evening.

Comment

I generally do my work at the same time. I have noted that my body has become accustomed to the routine and it helps to speed things up.

I do ulis at about 11 AM 3 times a week (was 4 or even 5 over the summer). My penis seems to anticipate the exercise and gets erect fairly quickly. But when I change the time the erection takes a bit more work to get going. I have conditioned myself to expect an erection at that time.

On the plus side my wife will periodically have a morning off, and so have time for a nooner (or more like an elevener) and pretty much as soon as she suggests, boing!, I'm up and rock hard. Impresses her.

I also do edging in the evening shower, and have been for a few years. So pretty much as soon as I hear that water start, I get hard.

Again, once in a while, if our son is at a sleep over or something, the wife will suggest a bath together, and again, boing!, I'm rock hard without any preamble.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X