Giving Up, wanted to say thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Up, wanted to say thanks

I'm throwing in the towel. Each day just seams to get worse than the one before.

Before I did, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been so supportive and all the advice you guys gave.

Good luck to you all.
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

You just signed up here 5 days ago? From your posts you'd do better to focus on your EQ.

Still- even if you don't train it's hoped you'll stop in from time to time.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks Al,

Just a rough last couple days. Maybe I wasn't mentally prepared for this.

No plans on quitting the forum, just not sure in the PE part at the moment.
      Start 09-21-2017
      BPEL - 7.625"
      MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
      BPEL - 8.187"
      MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
      BPEL On hold
      EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

That is fine perhaps some other stuff interests you for eg eq?

Comment

Originally posted by Cal1108 View Post
          Thanks Al,

Just a rough last couple days. Maybe I wasn't mentally prepared for this.

No plans on quitting the forum, just not sure in the PE part at the moment.
          With so much information here it can be a bit overwhelming Just take it slow and easy and work on what you need first- as opposed to what you want. Focusing on EQ is a simpler process, and a higher level of EQ is more conducive to size gains.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Bye
            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

lol Big Al one of the wise man here. The word of this guy makes us keep moving HURRAH FOR BIG DICKS

Cal1108 if i were you i wouldn't give up
              Last edited by iamchrno; 09-30-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iamchrno View Post
                  lol Big Al one of the wise man here. The word of this guy makes us keep moving HURRAH FOR BIG DICKS

Cal1108 if i were you i wouldn't give up
                  You are right, he's a pretty supportive guy when he doesn't have to be. Better frame of mind, maybe not give up but change area of concern for the time being.
                  Start 09-21-2017
                  BPEL - 7.625"
                  MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                  BPEL - 8.187"
                  MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                  BPEL On hold
                  EG 6

Comment

There's the spirit of a guy make the WOMAN HAPPY and SATISFIED

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for your kind words!

Comment

Cal. I've been here quite awhile. More than just PE. Hang around, ok? Of all the time I've been here I've probably only PE'd a third of it. And BTW, I never hit the Start here button or did the JP90.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

BRO......the penis is like the man sign, don't give up, you got to mentally visualize how you want your penis to look and treat it like a painting, pretend you are painting your penis from now to how you want to change it, fix the areas, people here have been doing this for more than 5 years, if they can do it so can you!! #strongarmemoji

Comment

What routine were you doing? Just curious.
                            Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
                            Curr: ?
                            Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lahey View Post
                              What routine were you doing? Just curious.
                              I was doing JP90 slightly modified, and by modifying, I mean instead of counting 50 wet and 30 V jelqs I changed it to 4 min and 2.5 minute reps- 3 each. Having enough EQ trouble that the counting just made it worse.
                              Start 09-21-2017
                              BPEL - 7.625"
                              MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                              BPEL - 8.187"
                              MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                              BPEL On hold
                              EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X