Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best position for jelqing and stretching

Hey, guys.

I have a question that might be silly, but here it goes... When I'm exercising -- jelqing and stretching -- is there any difference between standing and laying down (on a bed) while I perform the exercises? Is there any advantage to either standing or laying down, or have I come up with some bro science? lol

Oh, and one other thing. The way to stretch. The grip that I use, to be more precise. It's supposed to be like an OK grip held just beneath the glans? I've been using my thumb and index finger to pinch my glans between them to carry out my stretching. I don't think I've been gripping it the right way.

Thanks.

I like to do them standing. I used to do PE seated on the edge of the bed, but I have gotten used to standing and I find I get a better feel by using different placement of my feet and legs, etc.

Another thing is when standing gravity is on your side whereas if laying on bed you are working against gravity...I would guess that makes gripping slightly more awkward.

Don't pinch to stretch, use the ok grip to just catch the edge of the head and pull it.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Awesome. Thanks, incog.

There was something I forgot to add when I made this thread. How long does a -- for lack of a better term -- training cycle typically last for? Four to six weeks? And when that time is up, do you take a week off to give your penis a rest?

Comment

I have been working on three month/two month cycles. But it is not something that is written in stone. I teach at university, so my school schedule tends to dictate my PE schedule.

I'll try do 3 months of one routine, then take a week off or so, depending on home life. Then do two months of more intense work during breaks, then a week off or so, then 3 months of a routine, etc. Been like that for two years now.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thanks again. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X