How to measure length if curved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to measure length if curved?

I have an upward curve to my penis, how do I measure BPEL? If I press the curved part up to meet the ruler it gives me a little bit extra length. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I measure the same way every time. But during sex I guess my significant other is not really "feeling" it as far as I think inside her.
    8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
    3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Originally posted by BDMS View Post
    I have an upward curve to my penis, how do I measure BPEL? If I press the curved part up to meet the ruler it gives me a little bit extra length. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I measure the same way every time. But during sex I guess my significant other is not really "feeling" it as far as I think inside her.
    As long as you measure the same way with similar scenarios, it doesn't matter. NBPEL should be your method for noticeable size difference, BPEL for training.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

THIS. I have the same type of upward curve. It it shaped like a banana and curved up towards my stomach. I cannot straighten it out when I am completely 100% erect. If I measure from the top along the curve I am about 6.25in, and From the Bottom 7 in. The upward curve makes it look so much smaller than it is though.

Comment

Originally posted by omnibusguy View Post
        THIS. I have the same type of upward curve. It it shaped like a banana and curved up towards my stomach. I cannot straighten it out when I am completely 100% erect. If I measure from the top along the curve I am about 6.25in, and From the Bottom 7 in. The upward curve makes it look so much smaller than it is though.
        I have a nice upward curve too which makes for a natural spot-hitting angle . From my experience, they know it and they feel it. If you want her to feel more, you either get more length and girth or get your game up.

Haha and yeah it's almost like a conspiracy against us upward curved guys that everyone measures from the top. But anyway I don't think it matters if you are consistent in your measurement. We are here to train and track our progress after all. I previously used tape to measure along the curve but I think BPEL is easier with a ruler so I've switched. I'm able to flatten a little.
        DeepThor's hot and hung journey

2016 | 5.9 x 5.0 | Start Feb
        2017 | 6.3 x 5.0 | Fresh Start Oct

Goal | 7.0 x 6.0 | 12m

Comment

I've been measuring with a wooden ruler, for those of us with a slight upward curve if you measure with lotion you can press curve up to the rule and the lubrication will allow the head to slide up the ruler to the true measurement with BPEL.
          8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
          3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Cool, I might try that at my next measurement. I'm using a metal ruler, did you manage to get a wooden ruler starting with zero?
            DeepThor's hot and hung journey

2016 | 5.9 x 5.0 | Start Feb
            2017 | 6.3 x 5.0 | Fresh Start Oct

Goal | 7.0 x 6.0 | 12m

Comment

You can use a tailor's measuring tape, pressing in, with the thumb and index finger, where you're holding the starting end.
              Kimberly
              PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

You can purchase hard rulers that are flexible enough to measure along the curve. The clear plastic ones are the most flexible.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Use a piece of non-stretchy string and measure along the curve to get a full length assessment.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                  X