I don't really understand how to find my loss of tug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really understand how to find my loss of tug

First of all, sorry if this is a super beginner question and it has already been answered by the FAQ. But as I follow the instructions given by the FAQ, I'm still kind of confused. As I pull my member in a specific direction, I'm not really sure what to expect or feel and/or how to determine the LOT. Not sure if this matters but my member happens to curve to the right at a high angle once erect, does that mean that I must jelq to the left? Is that my LOT?

P.S: Bonus question, I was watching the instructional video on basic jelqing. It seems like the guy is jelqing at a very high erection level. Probably more than 70%. Isn't it advised to only jelq between 40-70?

You Dont have to, the LOT theory is not real.

The tug you feel is your Bc muscle that pulls the Dick back towards the body

Comment

Don't worry about your LOT for now. Just start off with a beginner routine such as the JP90.

You are correct, the erection level in the video is much too high. Use the 40-70% as advised.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

The jelqing video I saw was a guy with a very large flaccid dick and was extremely conditioned. He basically pulled it like taffy through his fingers. This can only be done after many months or years of conditioning.
        Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
        Curr: ?
        Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Working...
        X