Different results by targeting the tunica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different results by targeting the tunica

Today i did tunica stretch with a "V" stretch on the top side of my penis and twice after both of my workouts I recieved little to no turtleing and plumpy hang. Usually when i stretch in all directions, without a fulcrum, i get just a very flexible unit with some contraction but with this tunica stretch i get a very plumpy full unit after a workout. Could this mean that i need to work on my tunica before i work on my ligs? My L.O.T is 11-12. Is it better for me to do "A" stretches Where i pull my unit downward with a fulcrum?
    PE dannyboy
    Last edited by PE dannyboy; 04-02-2010, 01:38 AM.

There is an offchance that this is a bit too late but.. No, the A-stretch is targeting the tunica - by applying the fulcrum and pulling downwards, you are basically stretching the tunica. With a high lot like yours, you are supposed to do lig stretching.. Side to side, normal downward stretches. I heard the V stretch targets ligs.. SD hanging! Pick!
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
      There is an offchance that this is a bit too late but.. No, the A-stretch is targeting the tunica - by applying the fulcrum and pulling downwards, you are basically stretching the tunica. With a high lot like yours, you are supposed to do lig stretching.. Side to side, normal downward stretches. I heard the V stretch targets ligs.. SD hanging! Pick!
      Yeah, about 6.5 years too late. Lol
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
      X